Powers & Abilities Doffytards ignores G4 power

Base Luffy haki ain't weak. We don't know how Luffy could free himself, but it seems it was due the change of his body and not some kinda of power

Also, take in mind that it seemed that Doffy let Luffy turn to Bound Man and expected to control him.
Base Luffy haki is the weakest haki seen on One Piece. His haki doesn't protect him from Hody's teeth, Bellamy punches... It only works against fodders.

I don't remember Doffy letting Luffy turning into G4. To me was pretty clear G4 haki free Luffy from Parasite.
Post automatically merged:

Kata vs Luffy was 30 minutes of fighting then luffy running and hiding outside of the mirror world basically every hour giving kata and him time to rest.
CAP!:stop:

Luffy only went outside of Mirror World for 10min to recover from G4 consequences. Besides that the only stop they had was Katakuri snack time.

It's was basically 11h30 of non-stopping fighting. Even more than that.

Base Luffy haki is the weakest haki seen on One Piece. His haki doesn't protect him from Hody's teeth, Bellamy punches... It only works against fodders.

I don't remember Doffy letting Luffy turning into G4. To me was pretty clear G4 haki free Luffy from Parasite.

Doffy said "there we go"

And Zoro could not stop Killer from stabbing him. Zoro could not stop some nails with his body. And many more hints.

His haki ain't weak, that is just how it works. Bellamy punches.... Dude, it aint like Luffy was gonna die, of course he will take damage but it aint because his haki is weak, many factors come into it. He took the same damage from Katakuri's punches too and Katakuri has better haki

Doffy said "there we go"

And Zoro could not stop Killer from stabbing him. Zoro could not stop some nails with his body. And many more hints.

His haki ain't weak, that is just how it works. Bellamy punches.... Dude, it aint like Luffy was gonna die, of course he will take damage but it aint because his haki is weak, many factors come into it. He took the same damage from Katakuri's punches too and Katakuri has better haki
Zoro didn't used haki on those situations. Luffy did.

And let's not forget that even G4 Luffy was cut by hakiless sword from Cracker.

Zoro didn't used haki on those situations. Luffy did.

And let's not forget that even G4 Luffy was cut by hakiless sword from Cracker.
And lets not forget that Luffy in base couldn't be pierced by Crackers sword with haki?

It all depends on the situation. Being pierced by a shark doesnt mean that ot wont happen to someone with top tier haki.

Why does Doffytards ignores G4 power in order to hype and want Doffy?

They come with bullshit like Doffy fought Law before Luffy, Gamma Knife and bla bla bla.

I'm not gonna even debate that both Doffy and Luffy stated that the other wasn't in good condition because both had fights before their final fight.

Get fresh Doffy. Can be current since he is probably slightly stronger than the one who lost at Dressrosa. And puts him to fight out of timeskip Luffy.

DOFFY IS STILL LOSING!

Did you guys saw the fight? Doffy was helpess against G4 power. He couldn't stand himself, he couldn't defend himself, he couldn't counter attack and damage him.

Oh almost forgot. They also have the bullshit excuse of Luffy needing 2 rounds of G4 and people helping him to escape from Doffy. What about all that time that Luffy spend doing nothing thinking Doffy was already done? All he needed was give him another Kong Gun or calverin and he was done.

And even without all the fight. Fresh Doffy would be knocked out by a single King Kong Gun.
I’m a Doffy fan but yeah I agree Doffy could t do shit when Luffy went Gear 4 but stall.

This Zoroturd is seriously a moron lmao.
Did you guys saw the fight? Doffy was helpess against G4 power. He couldn't stand himself, he couldn't defend himself, he couldn't counter attack and damage him.
Hahahahaha, but look at this idiot:
"Did you guys saw the fight"
Said by the guy who missed the part where it stated that the fight was at least 20 min :shame:

Um, what? Base Luffy was nowhere near Base Doffy.

Even Gear 4 is physically stronger than Doffy in terms of offence, but it clearly took a shitton of damage from awakening. If DD was 100%, awakened Doffy ~ Gear 4.
G4 took no damage from awakening.

This Zoroturd is seriously a moron lmao.

Hahahahaha, but look at this idiot:
"Did you guys saw the fight"
Said by the guy who missed the part where it stated that the fight was at least 20 min :shame:
Doesn't matter. Doffy was helpless. This is the same to say Katakuri struggle against Luffy because the fight lasted 12h when only Luffy was getting hit until G4 Snakeman and few Lucky blows before that.

G4 took no damage from awakening.

Doesn't matter. Doffy was helpless. This is the same to say Katakuri struggle against Luffy because the fight lasted 12h when only Luffy was getting hit until G4 Snakeman and few Lucky blows before that.
Yeah, Luffy did not take damage, that is the reason he had to be carried away to save his life.

Yeah, Luffy did not take damage, that is the reason he had to be carried away to save his life.
This is G4 after effects. Nothing to do with the damage he took. If he had being damaged and could not walk after it then he wouldn't comeback tonfight after 10 minutes. Same thing at rooftop.