Hunter X Hunter powerscaling tier list

It literally does. Zeno is aiming to kill Chrollo. He wouldnt say to kill Chrollo no matter what to Silva....if he wasnt.

"Zeno didnt mention what" the thing you stated.

This....Zeno never said it.

Again you have zero proof they were waiting for Illumi. The Zoldycks arent assassins who show favouritism. They assassinate anyone they are paid to assassinate, even if theyre hired by 2 rival organisations.

You still havent a shred of evidence, everything you're saying is headcannon.

Haven't read Yorknew arc in a while; fair enough, they wanted to kill Chrollo. Theyre professionals, so it makes sense to do a 2v1 to make sure Chrollo lose. Im not sure if it was stated, but what one thing I got from watching the Zoldycks, they keep tabs on every family member. Meaning they knew of the targets for the day. My headcannon says, Zeno and SIlva knew of Illumi mission as did Illumi, because of how the the zoldycks operate.

Zeno and SIlva knew of Illumi mission as did Illumi, because of how the the zoldycks operate.
They did know, and after the battle Chrollo asked why they're not finishing him up, they tell him now that their contract is useless there's no need to finish the job. Chrollo was surprised they knew, Zeno tells him how it doesn't matter, they do their job no questions asked.

Haven't read Yorknew arc in a while; fair enough, they wanted to kill Chrollo. Theyre professionals, so it makes sense to do a 2v1 to make sure Chrollo lose. Im not sure if it was stated, but what one thing I got from watching the Zoldycks, they keep tabs on every family member. Meaning they knew of the targets for the day. My headcannon says, Zeno and SIlva knew of Illumi mission as did Illumi, because of how the the zoldycks operate.
I mean they knew about it. They know Chrollo is his client...however that still doesnt stop them from honouring their commitment to their clients.

The job they were paid for was to kill Chrollo. Zeno stated he wanted to kill Chrollo. So their's really nothing to argue here.

Both him and Silva flopped. Simple as....

Chrollo had no interesting in actually fighting them...he just wanted to steal Zeno's powers. And he also had zero prep. And we know how monstroud Chrollo is as a fighter if he actually had prep.

They did know, and after the battle Chrollo asked why they're not finishing him up, they tell him now that their contract is useless there's no need to finish the job. Chrollo was surprised they knew, Zeno tells him how it doesn't matter, they do their job no questions asked.
Right thats what I got that from that. As soon as Illumi killed the ten dons, he contacted Silva. I just assumed they wasnt going for the kill prior to the call. I guess thats why Chrollo fought the way he did.

I have no idea.
He keeps saying he's weak and Ging seems to agree but perhaps he's just fooling everyone and/or Ging knows he's strong but pretends he believes Pariston's bullshit

In any case if he's a fighter then he's easily in Ging's tier since he is a foil to him. If he's not then it doesnt really matter where he ranks I guess.

Imo Netero is Strongest, followed by Ging, Zeno, Silva, Hisoka and Chrollo, these are Strongest shown so far

Followed by Illumi, Kite, Phantom Troupe Top 4-5 and Bisky, maybe Razor and Kurapika too

Then comes rest such as Morel and rest of PT ..
Etc

Don't care about the Ants
Why not?