[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm

Bogard honestly portrayed TAC as someone who ate his own words when this never occurred

TAC simply claimed how he didn't notice the 48h notion and asked Neutral for explanations, which is linearly logical albeit weird

Bogard is implying a TAC lie/slip when there's none

In fact it is linearly logical that TAC had read the OP and yet not read that part, just like the fact Neutral confused him means that TAC was attempting to understand what the thing Neutral said was and so he asked Neutral for explanations as per instinct

Bogard

You can't win
Pretty late here, so going to sleep but i love the way TAC is suddenly trying to portray me as a liar when the entire case was about him reading opening post, but not reading the 48 claim

I suggest people to read all these posts
So you somehow managed to read past this

And know that no claims were allowed

But didn't read the part where it was stated DP1 was exceptionally 48h :sticky:

I questioned how you read all that, but somehow managed not to read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h long
Relapse slipped from a single post in a previous game. You can catch scum from a single post, however you can never catch him if you stay passive, so it's important to clear things out now

And this is how it started

I questioned how you read all that, but somehow managed not to read the DP1 being exceptionally 48h long

And this was your reply

Suggesting that it's Neutral's post that confused you about what you read in opening post

---

And this is what you say now

Claiming not to have remembered it at all

At the beginning i wasn't really sure you were scum, but the more you post, the more you're slipping TAC
Claiming not to have remembered it at all
My entire case was about him somehow reading opening post, but missing the 48h claim. Maybe i wasn't explicit enough, but it's pretty clear what my argument was

And furthermore than this, i even clarified that i wasn't referring to the opening post once again
Feeling pressured because of my push? I wasn't referring to not reading opening post. I was referring to the 48h claim that you said you didn't remember at all
But he still persist in claiming i'm a liar

Leaving a vote on TAC then. I'm sure he is mafia now

Vote lynch TAC

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Pretty late here, so going to sleep but i love the way TAC is suddenly trying to portray me as a liar when the entire case was about him reading opening post, but not reading the 48 claim

I suggest people to read all these posts

My entire case was about him somehow reading opening post, but missing the 48h claim. Maybe i wasn't explicit enough, but it's pretty clear what my argument was

And furthermore than this, i even clarified that i wasn't referring to the opening post once again

But he still persist in claiming i'm a liar

Leaving a vote on TAC then. I'm sure he is mafia now

Vote lynch TAC
Respond to this Bogard.
At the beginning, i was only joking, but i find it suspicious that he decided to ask a less experienced mafia player about mafia setup instead of believing what he presumably read in opening posts, and then later on turning back the clock into claiming he didn't read it at all.
What am I supposed to pull from it? Except you phrasing it in a way that has me contradict myself—something I haven't done.

Defend. This. and I'll stop calling you a liar.

This entire push started over an innocuous fucking question and the fact you've pushed me relentlessly says you have some agenda that includes lynching me. I barely got to say or do anything in this game before you came at me with clear intent to portray me as scum. And the second you slip up, now you're moving straight to a lynch.

Nuh Uh. I know it's a 48 hour Day Phase now, but I'm not entertaining this. This is just further proof of you being scum / having some reason beyond your laughable reads to want me lynched.

C

Celestia

I agree with this posts two main points, that from the write up it looks like Aogiri Tree are mafia. And the other one that there's no point in trying to uncover the flavours according to the manga right now because that would be treading really close to revealing one's character roles. We should put a pin on this and come back when there is a bit more info from lynches or night kills.

As for setup, the Dressrosa game had 16 players with 4 mafia and 2 indie. So I think this game with 20, it will probably be 4 to 5 mafia and maybe 2 indie. I have yet to see a game with 3 indie so maybe someone with more experience can clarify if that's a possible set up.
With big setup it is flexible for host to add anything
We can even have a cult as anti town but I am not sure if it fits the theme lol

D

Dragomir

Allow me to do a GTH.

Don DaSlayer Good
LANJI CUCKSMOKE Good
Finalbeta Good
Queen Good
TheAncientCenturion Great
Celestia Bad
Cinera Good
Reborn Bad
Rej Good
Kiwipom Bad
playa4321 Good
All_Red Bad
Bogard Great
Jew D. Boy Good
HA001 Good
NeutralWatcher Good
Seraphoenix Bad
RayanOO Good
Yo Tan Wa Good

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Allow me to do a GTH.

Don DaSlayer Good
LANJI CUCKSMOKE Good
Finalbeta Good
Queen Good
TheAncientCenturion Great
Celestia Bad
Cinera Good
Reborn Bad
Rej Good
Kiwipom Bad
playa4321 Good
All_Red Bad
Bogard Great
Jew D. Boy Good
HA001 Good
NeutralWatcher Good
Seraphoenix Bad
RayanOO Good
Yo Tan Wa Good
You got me conflicted here. I'm glad you read me as GREAT.

But I can't see Bogard in the same category as me. The second he slipped up and was called out for he, he lynched me and left.
So how does this all make his reasons forced?
I'd say it's very forced.

D

Dragomir

U sound like u just commenting and chilling
I can't call this contribution but then I guess u are new

Reading or skipping over something how is that much important to be AI ?
They might not be AI to you but how does that make them forced?
You got me conflicted here. I'm glad you read me as GREAT.

But I can't see Bogard in the same category as me. The second he slipped up and was called out for he, he lynched me and left.

I'd say it's very forced.
His reasons suck yes, but what about them is forced? To call them forced means that you think he faked the reads and is only pushing them to look contributing. What about Bogard makes that appear to you?

The point with Bogard is not the fact he is suspicious of TAC missing the 48h notion, but the way he portrays him as someone who has been eating his own words

Somehow he believes TAC lied/slipped just because he said that he had read the OP and yet missed the 48h notion

I'm not sure how good Bogard is in logical matters (I have high expectancy) but this is straight up illogical

Status
Not open for further replies.