Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I might be pretty bad, but Levi did a complete 180º out of nowhere after being one of the biggest Zoro supporters. And seems dead serious about it. I betray people only after a couple of days. :milaugh:

This man played the long game.
Ohhhhh, that makes so much more sense.

I still think you're like Apoo, though (keep in mind I now love Apoo). You don't hate anybody, or change sides out of spite, you just join whichever side lets you troll the way you want to troll. You don't betray fandoms, you just join new groups to spread memes and fun, then move on.

And I respect the fuck out of that!

:kata:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Ohhhhh, that makes so much more sense.

I still think you're like Apoo, though (keep in mind I now love Apoo). You don't hate anybody, or change sides out of spite, you just join whichever side lets you troll the way you want to troll. You don't betray fandoms, you just join new groups to spread memes and fun, then move on.

And I respect the fuck out of that!

:kata:
Appreciate it :kata:

Ah yeah true, hmm...interesting...so after Roger died then too. Oda hid his face at Rogers execution too...

I have a feeling Crocodile will get involved vs Weevil somehow due to Whitebeard history. One former warlord vs another too.
He probably lost his hand some place he got the scar which, if that was whitebeard then I really hope we see a glimpse of that fights

Status
Not open for further replies.