Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting, I'm not entirely sure where Oda's at here. CP-0 do not seem like direct antagonists (imo, Luffy would destroy Lucci easily anyway), so unless Lucci is somehow good or there are more CP-0 members, I'm not sure what the goal is lol.

Serephim are clearly antagonistic, even if they are being used by Vegapunk currently. Something has to happen where their roles are switched and used against the crew it's just a matter of how and when. Not sure either what Sentoumaru's role will be. It's weird if he directly follows Vegapunks orders, considering Kizaru, but we'll see.
Here’s what I think will happen:
CP0 just walks away from Luffy

nah, luffy would mid diff them in base adv coc form atm. Guernica had a hard diff fight with X Drake, even if Lucci is commander level, the difference between a yonko and his subordinates is extremely high. Look at Zoro vs Kaido
Agreed. I completely agree with you. All I am saying is that oda has to make both fight to make it even make sense though they would still loss

Ehhhhh, now I'm sure Sabo and part of the kingdom is fine, but the idea that the leader can do this when they want is pretty effed.

I think frankly, we still know very little about the upper powers of the WG. There are people under the Gorosei and Kong that probably make up the bulk of the WG prowess imo. We'll see when we get to it.
I will never understand people who think Kong is supposed to be important

Status
Not open for further replies.