Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
But I’m not angry, lol. I’m just irritated by the fact that people still think Carrot is gonna join, atleast anytime soon. I never once trolled you; You came up with that on your own.

You’re coming off as gaslighting me, and I don’t appreciate that. On a public messaging board, anyone can be involved if they choose to be (albeit with some exceptions). I’m not angry, even if you think I am.

You should be the one letting it go. :catsweat:
No one has talked about carrot joining for the last 3 pages. You don't even understand what you're annoyed about. You just see a random collection of words you don't like and get irratated regardless. This is not healthy. Get some help. You have a strange habit of getting yourself cluelessly involved in conversations that annoy you without understanding the context. Pot goblin won't care how irratated you get at her for wanting carrot, Peppercore either. Reloaded won't care if you get irratated at him mentioning oda writing quality. I don't care either but I did call you many curse words and I know I made you angry. I don't want to carry that past into the future.

No one has talked about carrot joining for the last 3 pages. You don't even understand what you're annoyed about. You just see a random collection of words you don't like and get irratated regardless. This is not healthy. Get some help. You have a strange habit of getting yourself cluelessly involved in conversations that annoy you without understanding the context. Pot goblin won't care how irratated you get at her for wanting carrot, Peppercore either. Reloaded won't care if you get irratated at him mentioning oda writing quality. I don't care either but I did call you many curse words and I know I made you angry. I don't want to carry that past into the future.
I’m not angry lol

I guess I’ve just developed some negative feelings for the Carrot community after seeing weekly debates after Chapter 1056. I’m not trying to be mean or anything. I feel I come across that way when it’s not my intention

If Oda can actually fit her in the story, then that’s fine. I wanted her to join too, but it seems highly unlikely after Wano given her new (yet forced) position. The first few chapters after gave me just as much hope as you all had. :catcry:

Sorry if I misunderstood, but this being the Nakama thread gave me that impression.

Last edited:
Pedro defeating Perospero does make sense narratively but I believe Oda wants the audience to believe Pedro is dead for a later payoff.

Bonney is not a candidate. None of the Supernovas outside of Luffy and Zoro are.

One can hope. Or perhaps Pedro can get his own cover story with Pekoms and the escape of the Book Prisoners.

I believe Oda has known who will join pretimeskip. Carrot was never going to join.

You won't stop reading One Piece if Pedro is brought back. You've invested reading over 1000 chapters. You'll finish it.

Apology accepted.
I already have stopped reading tbh.
Post automatically merged:

Where is the nobody option?

Last edited:
Luffy said he wants 10 crewmates and Oda has been consistent with this in his statements.
Luffy also accepted Tama as nakama and she promised to join next time they meet, like Jimbe did.
These are both undeniable facts. Why is this thread still open? :choppawhat:

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It is stupider than hell to believe that Vegapunk has a better choice of joining than Yamato OR Carrot did…but it would be perfectly in character for Oda to pull that shit with this wide ass head motherfucker at the expense of several female characters, especially after making clear he couldn’t possibly care less about his story or audience anymore :ultimoji:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It is stupider than hell to believe that Vegapunk has a better choice of joining than Yamato OR Carrot did…but it would be perfectly in character for Oda to pull that shit with this wide ass head motherfucker at the expense of several female characters, especially after making clear he couldn’t possibly care less about his story or audience anymore :ultimoji:
"I don't want Luffy to beat Kaido with just a big punch."

*Luffy beats Kaido with the biggest punch ever seen so far*

Can we even trust Oda's own words anymore? lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

If he’s talking about how burned out and uninspired he’s become, that’s just about the only thing out of his mouth I’ll take on faith at this point :luuh:

It is stupider than hell to believe that Vegapunk has a better choice of joining than Yamato OR Carrot did…but it would be perfectly in character for Oda to pull that shit with this wide ass head motherfucker at the expense of several female characters, especially after making clear he couldn’t possibly care less about his story or audience
The guy on the left... doesn't he look like a proto-Vegapunk?

Omg FORESHADOWING FORESHADOWING

GODA

Franky’s gonna stay on Egghead and let Vegapunk maintain the Thousand Sunny for the rest of Luffy’s journey :finally::finally::finally:
proto-Franky is the second guy from the left
then there.s Zoro, proto Jinbe, Luffy, proto Usopp, Nami, proto Brook, Sanji and Chopper.
Makes 10 crewmembers.
Every future member had been planned since the beginning.
There is no proto Yamato which means that Oda never planned to make her part of the crew and it was all bait for fanservice and to sell more toys.

GODA

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
proto-Franky is the second guy from the left
then there.s Zoro, proto Jinbe, Luffy, proto Usopp, Nami, proto Brook, Sanji and Chopper.
Makes 10 crewmembers.
Every future member had been planned since the beginning.
There is no proto Yamato which means that Oda never planned to make her part of the crew and it was all bait for fanservice and to sell more toys.

GODA
I was one of the biggest supporters of Yamato4Nakama, but I decided not to purchase anything with her face until she was confirmed, so I’m glad I saved myself the trouble…with that said, it was a nice try, Eiichiro!! You haven’t gotten any money from me in the last ten years and chances are good you never will again :catsure::yearight:

Why tho? People are talking about Vivi, Pedro, Smoker, Vegapunk, Bonnie, that rock from the 3rd episode. People have hold on for nakama candidates for years.

I personally am a Carrotstan and yet i think the most likely person to join at this point is Yamato, never got attacked for that.

Just let people have their own takes
Please give an hyphen between Carrot and stan, together it sounds like Porkistan, the terror state :(

The punch wasn't just big.
It was improved by various Haki and God fruit upgrades. that's very different.
:kappa:
already have stopped reading tbh.
Then why did you return?
Because there can still be room for one more Straw Hat. Luffy never said just 10 crewmembers. He said he wanted at least 10 crewmembers.
Grand fleet kinda counts