[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep n come back and we have players already at each other throats. Interesting, i love it this way.
My reads so far.

@TheAncientCenturion townie.
Lmoa at this point i am starting to think if his actions or personality outside this thread influence more so in this thread. Like if players love to target him. Lol
His mistake seems to me like an honest mistake. The OP post is lengthy and some parts cab be overlooked. And considering Tac personality, that is not surprising he blunders like this usually.

@Bogard are you scum? Boss
I think it's fair to assume you are aware of Tac personality, and so should know about his blunders bt yet seems to push it so strongly. I can agree normally acting dumb and blending in is scummy but you know us Tac better.
For now i would give you the benefit of the doubt that you wnated to get reactn out of him and also from others. It hit the game on, and so overall was a good step. Bt i am leaning bit on you being scum.

Other than these two, some haven't attracted attention to em, don't know what to make of em.

@Dragomir something feels off bout you. Your introduction is calling yourself townie, that for some reason felt scummy to me. Plus you are very experienced player, i wouldn't be surprised from a scum influencing the game like this.

The towniest townie to town coming through! :catsure:
You seem to be pushing really hard on very innocous comments, and TAC's playstyle so far is consistent with what I've seen of his Town games (
This. Tac playstyle is completely consistent with what we saw in last game. I don't sus him so far.
Allow me to do a GTH.

Don DaSlayer Good
LANJI CUCKSMOKE Good
Finalbeta Good
Queen Good
TheAncientCenturion Great
Celestia Bad
Cinera Good
Reborn Bad
Rej Good
Kiwipom Bad
playa4321 Good
All_Red Bad
Bogard Great
Jew D. Boy Good
HA001 Good
NeutralWatcher Good
Seraphoenix Bad
RayanOO Good
Yo Tan Wa Good
Way too soon for this.
Try looking into others then ;) instead of repeating the same stuff
I might be readin too much into it, bt it gives a off feeling to me.

Last game i knew who the mafia players were, i had better understanding of the Game, and generally such players will act more confident than others.

As for others, i am rather indifferent for nw.
I would suggest players to not jump to conclusions like last time, we got more time than last game to figure scums out. Should target n push everyone atleast once, we can't give the inactive ones also the benefit of doubt like last time, most of the scum were inactive ones.

D

Dragomir

Early reads are often reaching to conclusion prematurely unless deliberately done so to get reactions. Such reads may lead to catching Scums but there is good chance that it can lead to mislynch as well

You do realize that there could be a scum taking advantage of that situation by making an early read?

You do realize that scum could try to blend with townie by making Early reads?

I already told you I don't believe anything until I get sure of and only way I get sure of is asking questions and getting reactions.

If you find this doing things logically and not on whims annoying then it's not my concern.
:goatasure:
@Dragomir something feels off bout you. Your introduction is calling yourself townie, that for some reason felt scummy to me. Plus you are very experienced player, i wouldn't be surprised from a scum influencing the game like this.
Don't try to nitpick :goatasure:

Way too soon for this.
No. It is never too soon for anything. Get that mindset out of your head.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
wow just wake up and already 13 pages haha you were at work tonight

About the TAC vs Bogard : it was fun but I don't think for now that either of them are scams.
Bogard likely wanted to move the game forward and we can say he managed that just well. Without their brawl there would be only 3/4 pages on the thread and a lot less to read.
But yeah For me nothing TaC said was suspect and the arguments against him are forced and he just tried to defend but it is quite hard to defend himself against nothing.

So for now they are not sus

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Other than these two, some haven't attracted attention to em, don't know what to make of em.

This. Tac playstyle is completely consistent with what we saw in last game. I don't sus him so far.

Way too soon for this.

I might be readin too much into it, bt it gives a off feeling to me.

Last game i knew who the mafia players were, i had better understanding of the Game, and generally such players will act more confident than others.

As for others, i am rather indifferent for nw.
I would suggest players to not jump to conclusions like last time, we got more time than last game to figure scums out. Should target n push everyone atleast once, we can't give the inactive ones also the benefit of doubt like last time, most of the scum were inactive ones.
Drago intro post doesn't mean much.

Also his categorizing all of us into good and bad is more to get reactions than actually branding everyone as townie or scum.

I won't look too much into that.

Drago intro post doesn't mean much.

Also his categorizing all of us into good and bad is more to get reactions than actually branding everyone as townie or scum.

I won't look too much into that.
Celestia one is even more baseless, why didn't you quoted me on that? 🤔

Yes it isn't, i can't give reasons since there's none. It was more of like inner feeling thing.

I imagine, a townie wouldn't really need to announce he is townie in his intro.

Now that's an interesting read.
What makes you think so? Can you explain?
This is the spiciest read this entire game. Expand on that.
bogard's reaction to tac's "mistake" was over the top, then he just voted tac and left
tac brought up shit that happened last game. why? tac complained when people did this last game, but now he is using that "strategy" just to save his ass
everything here smells fishy, it seems to me like they are just acting
and the only result of the scene they are making will be: if one of them flip scum, everyone will just assume the other one is a confirmed town, that's too convenient for mafia

bogard's reaction to tac's "mistake" was over the top, then he just voted tac and left
tac brought up shit that happened last game. why? tac complained when people did this last game, but now he is using that "strategy" just to save his ass
and the only result of the scene they are making will be: if one of them flip scum, everyone will just assume the other one is a confirmed town, that's too convenient for mafia
Tac acting like he did last game to act consistent and so we won't sus him, i did thought that, bt that would be like us overestimating Tac.

Plus two scums going at each others, will definetly end up with em being targeting either during the day or night, i think that wouldn't be wise.
Its 48 hour game, maybe they think the focus will shift from em by thn. Bt that is playing little risky for scums, or not?

D

Dragomir

Lol at "I am not going to explain anymore because I am getting repeatedly asked for something which I,myself said to do so but didn't do despite being active on thread"
:milaugh:
Don't strawman what I'm saying Reborn. I first said that I was going to explain. It may take a while but I would have done so when I was ready. The logical thing to do is be patient. There is no need to continuously pester about it for no reason. What does that accomplish? Absolutely nothing except for annoying me. If that was your goal, then you accomplished it just fine.

There are 48 hours in this phase. You're acting as if if you don't keep asking, I won't do it. Stop fucking asking. It is infuriating. It's even worse when I said that I was going to explain it. Just be fucking patient.

D

Dragomir

I have a counter to this. Does it not sound logical that TAC only brought it up to show how dumb Bogard was being? Was his frustration at being suspected in the same way it happened last game not genuine? I really don't see how he was trying to save his ass by bringing it up. What he did just looks extremely genuine.

Tac acting like he did last game to act consistent and so we won't sus him, i did thought that, bt that would be like us overestimating Tac.

Plus two scums going at each others, will definetly end up with em being targeting either during the day or night, i think that wouldn't be wise.
Its 48 hour game, maybe they think the focus will shift from em by thn. Bt that is playing little risky for scums, or not?
it's a very risky game for mafia, but I don't see why it's impossible
I have a counter to this. Does it not sound logical that TAC only brought it up to show how dumb Bogard was being? Was his frustration at being suspected in the same way it happened last game not genuine? I really don't see how he was trying to save his ass by bringing it up. What he did just looks extremely genuine.
I already seen a non-townie tac acting like a frustrated townie and he did a very good job so I'm not buying this

Status
Not open for further replies.