Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Did Kanki really kill 100k civilians again? Hopefully no……He is playing mind games on GOATboku man. Kanki is unreal. The final panel of the chapter was so dope. I wonder what he is going to do? Blaze up all the nearby castles and just escape? Is this war going to be mutual defeat as RBK is predicting?
Riboku didn’t actually underestimate Kanki. No one would have expected Kanki to act like this.
No.

Hara is just on his usual hyperbole-laded switch and bait bullshit.

Kan Ki doesn't even have the numbers to attack Hika on his own.

Hika is full of civilians. I wonder if they even have an army there. 10-20k army is more than enough to deal with 100k civilians I think.
Even a nominal garrison for a city of that size will be several thousand strong. Kan Ki couldn't take it with just 200~300 men, which is about all he has right now.

Taking Hika requires HSA and GKA. Neither will allow him to kill civilians, and the former will not hesitate to slaughter Kan Ki and his men if they try it.

Kan Ki doesn't have a death wish, and even if he did, his men don't. They'll fight for him, they won't die for him.

What I think could happen is a reverse of Roumou: an ambush by the Qin on the Zhao.

The Gian Army's racing ahead with their cavalry first. Their infantry is rushing after them as fast they can, but there will be a window. Kan Ki could be aiming to take out En Kan quick, and capitalise on the confusion to set up a trap for the incoming infantry/Ri Boku.

i found this comment on reddit

so :
imagine if kanki pull this 😳
somehow he sneak/enter the city as zhao general
(cuz kanki \ shin moten face are not known , even rbk maybe don't know how kanki look so the citizens or soilders can tricked )
then armed the 100k citizens
and gave them speech to raise their morals to face the incoming qin army !!
and lead them outside Hika to face zhao army alsolet the citizens burn the city after they leave .
when they meet zhao some of his soldiers at front raise qin's flags and boom 💥
imagine that
this really made me tremble before rbk
:hohoho:
those 100k of hika gonna kill at least 50 or maybe even 100k

kanki will use this as cover to move around and hunt Zhao generals with shin and moten

at the end of the day rbk will realise he lost hika citizens
and half of his generals + half of his army
even who left of zhaou army are already in broken spirit cuz they were killing their familes
:crazwhat:

rbk will not notice this cuz he fight is already happend when arrive he will think it's kanki army
it will be too late when he or his soilders realise they are killing there own familes
:kobeha:

this really great plan
but it may need more time to enter and prepare those 100k to fight
while kanki doesn't have this much of time , unless he let someone do it before he arrive to hika
but all of kanki generals are with him now , new character\ tribe lol ?
Post automatically merged:

Also break next week
it means no spoilers tomorrow
:parkcry:

Last edited:
The Zhao would surely recognise Zhao armour and uniforms.

I think Kan Ki will ambush the Zhao cavalry and use that to sow similae confusion and fury as the Roumou Army did to the Qin.

They could still kill them, steal their armour and banners, and used that to escape Northern Zhao.

i think it's the last dance for kanki
kanki's last show
:josad:
__
yep lol he said the chapter is great fro kanki fans