[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
There is huge list of inactivity players so it's really difficult to pinpoint any one.

Ha, Lanji, playa, rayan, don da, all red.... inactivity for prolong time in this game isn't good sign.

However more than inactivity, I would like to focus on productiveness and their timing of the post whenever they make one

But I am more interested in don da as of now.
Well i find that among the inactives, Playa seems far less active than usual, but this is just the beginning, so not sure what to make of it. For all red, it's her usual play, so can't say too much about it

Ha001 and Rayan are newbie. Lanji as well, but he did make a post that made me a bit suspicious of him

I'm curious about what interest you in Don though

There is huge list of inactivity players so it's really difficult to pinpoint any one.

Ha, Lanji, playa, rayan, don da, all red.... inactivity for prolong time in this game isn't good sign.

However more than inactivity, I would like to focus on productiveness and their timing of the post whenever they make one

But I am more interested in don da as of now.
You forgot to mention @Rej

He had outright claimed he would have carried town but he hasn't made a post so far by then, except for a generic fluff post:

no fam got no clue about the flavour, I am back tracking a 20 players game...I am not used to it anymore, so I will just lurk and backtrack for now
Here he mentions how he would have lurked from that time in on, and yet at first in the previous post he had claimed he would have carried town

Very incongruent positions

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well i find that among the inactives, Playa seems far less active than usual, but this is just the beginning, so not sure what to make of it. For all red, it's her usual play, so can't say too much about it

Ha001 and Rayan are newbie. Lanji as well, but he did make a post that made me a bit suspicious of him

I'm curious about what interest you in Don though
Answered above

I asked him questions and I haven't received any response so far

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
it is not about ignoring or not have u not read what i said u only posted when someone quoted or mentioned u even now me
u ain't involving yourself in the game

look at their posts
don is not doing anything beneficial to the game while being online and just dropping unrelated comments
HA isn't doing much but he isn't being very random like Don

because I think so
Why you calling me random aren’t me and Ha01 saying the same thing but you call him neutral and me bad.

N

NeutralWatcher

it is not about ignoring or not have u not read what i said u only posted when someone quoted or mentioned u even now me
u ain't involving yourself in the game

look at their posts
don is not doing anything beneficial to the game while being online and just dropping unrelated comments
HA isn't doing much but he isn't being very random like Don

because I think so
Ugh.. It's my meta since I played mafia for the second time. The first time I played I voted you and Dragomir and I got lynched as a result.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yet to receive respone on questions I asked
About the scums number I admit it can only be wild guess about the number of players etc so except if I missed something telling something accurate is complicated : we are 20 so like others said maybe 4/5 scums are enough. But don't know at all.

And for the incative players : I thought in my first game that being not very active could protect you as a scum because you were difficult to read (no content) and because people can forget your existence more easily. Maybe Don Da thought the same.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why you calling me random aren’t me and Ha01 saying the same thing but you call him neutral and me bad.
Don da you are dodging my questions and that's not good in my eyes.

I asked you three questions so far

1) how many Scums do you think this game has?

2)why you think both Bogard and tac are townie

3)what are your reads so far?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Both "Bogard is scummy"and "Both are townie". It's too early to conclude either way....

I already clarfied that I found you a bit on defensive and diplomatic with lack of firmness until I quoted you and you came up that post.

Since your townie meta came after I quoted you then I have no reason to clear you as townie because it could easily be a deliberate post.

I need to see more active and productive scum hunting from you to clear you as townie
I don't see anything wrong with concluding the situation with a read. Like concluding that Bogard leans scum or that both of them lean town. It's not like people are townclearing them for arguing or pinning Bogard for sure as scum and proceeding to a lynch.

And what I don't understand is the post where you claimed to be my townie meta is just a summary of the posts I already made before. I can show you a comparison right now.

This is the "town meta" post that you are reffering to:
How so? Most of this phase so far is just TAC vs Bogard. But I'll explain my thoughts about it again I guess. I said it earlier that I don't understand Bogard's argument too well. I'll reread it again more carefully this time but from my impression, Bogard was ready to pick a fight with TAC from the get go.

Just look at this, TAC hops in and barely said anything warranting suspicion and Bogard already jumped onto him

So to me, it looks like Bogard was planning to nitpick TAC's posts from the start. But on the flip side, I don't see why mafia would start a weak push for a lynch so early. He will only draw suspicion on himself when TAC flips town, so to me, Bogard looks like a townie that truly believes he caught a slip.

And then there's Drago. He seems townie to me, active, investigating, he was the first to analyze the Bogard vs TAC situation and I agree with his stance. I do see that he is trying to provoke a reaction from me, and I think that's just part of his strategy to scumhunt. My only point about Drago is he was very nitpicky with Celestia about the "fake" vs "forced" argument. Feels like he is taking something trivial and trying to make it bigger than it needs to be

Moving on, there's a lot of players so I'm not gonna make an analysis of everyone. But someone that stood out to me was Don who said multiple times that scum are quiet. That's almost as if he is trying to push an agenda and draw attention specifically to the more quiet users.

I might give a list later with the remaining users. Most haven't said much yet tho so I'm kind of neutral. I wanna look more into the people who jumped onto the "Bogard is bad!" bandwagon. I'll do that in a bit

Why you think so?
My points were:
1. Bogard was being nitpicky and that's why I am not convinced by his accusations. However, I do see the merit in him not being mafia because mafia would not make such a bold move.

I'm not sure what to think just yet about this TAC vs Bogard feud. I have a bit of difficulty following Bogard's accusations, but I agree with Drago that it isn't a bad look to be scum hunting. I don't see mafia getting aggressive at another player so quickly.
Well, I'm not buying Bogard's accusations, I think I need to see more of TAC to decide.

From his defense and reactions, I don't see anything that particularly stands out. To me, it looked like Bogard was planning to banter with TAC from the start like with this post:

then the two of them got a bit aggressive. So I'm neutral on TAC atm
2. Drago vs Celestia
This post is the first time I commented on the situation but that was a feud that was happening at that moment

3. I didn't like Don's comments on inactive being mafia
I don’t agree with this notion. There’s ton of mafia strategies but this is the second time you mentioned quiet = scum.
Is there any particular reason? Being talkative doesn’t townclear people in my books.

So no, I didn't make up all of those opinions after you quoted me, 2 out of 3 of them, I already mentioned earlier. But once I strung them all together, suddenly it's good now?

--
Now, I have to read all of the new pages

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
If you have finish reading the last 8pages then would you care to elaborate

Why you think both Bogard and tac are townie?

What are your reads so far?
I think Tac is townie bc he is playing the same as he played in the last one.
Don da you are dodging my questions and that's not good in my eyes.

I asked you three questions so far

1) how many Scums do you think this game has?

2)why you think both Bogard and tac are townie

3)what are your reads so far?
1. Idk probably 5 or 6. Since this is a 20 players game
2. Tac is townie bc he is playing the same as he played in the last one. For bogard idk.
3. For the moment i have none. But Celestia is accusing for being Random.

Even though I haven't read everything I see there is a lynch vote. Has Neutral sussed Bogard for this? He was adamant last game that a Lynch D1 is sus.
Here I specifically asked if Neutral has sussed Bogard for D1 lynch as in the last game he sussed me because I was okay with a D1 lynch. I would expect that he also sussed Bogard here.

He then responds with the message saying that I said he sussed Bogard. Which is obviously untrue as I asked if he did. I didn't say he did.
I didn't sus Bogard. There is still not enough info to lynch. Why are you thinking that I sus Bogard? Also it seems like you want to portray me to have different meta in this game because according to you my meta in last game is no lynch on D1 while in this game you said I sus Bogard.

I asked if it's better for no lynch since there is no claim in this game.

Now I ask you this.

Sera asked: "Has Neutral sus Bogard?"
I replied: "Why are you thinking I sus Bogard?"
Sera replied: Neutral is lying. I asked if Neutral sus Bogard. I didn't say Neutral sus Bogard.

Does it make sense that he said I'm lying for questioning him why did he think I sus Bogard?
So yes it makes sense that I accused you of lying because I never said you sussed Bogard. I was asking if you did. If you didn't then it differs from last game where you were town and were adamant that a D1 lynch is scummy. Now in this game you are asking people if D1 lynch is okay? Why ask if last game it helped you catch me when I was scum?

C

Celestia

Ugh.. It's my meta since I played mafia for the second time. The first time I played I voted you and Dragomir and I got lynched as a result.
I understand even if u are new but u can also read the game and respond about your thoughts even if they ain't accurate
little stuff can also help
why are u deflecting to other ppl ?
I already noted 2 ain't active and I yet still to iso all players
ppl not being active doesn't give u excuse why you ain't doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.