[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I prefer for no lynch. This is what costed townie last game.
Your primary sus?

1- I'd prefer if there is a lynch if it's about TAC because he is my primarily scum suspicion and that his lynch could also help to collect information about other players, but if we don't have a general consensus, i'd prefer a no-lynch to clarify things during the night

2- If voting is a must, i'd pick TAC for obvious reasons
It's not about general consensus but what you prefer - lynch or no Lynch considering the game set up. So pick one

Reborn

About what ? Who I sus ?

I already talked about the TAC/Bogard duel : I don't think any of them is scum for different reasons.

About you : I suspect nothing from you for now, you seems to play your usual game ^^

About the others players I don't have a real opinion for now. I have to reread page 12 to 17 and some earlier pages.

About Don : I don't think it was scumy when he said that quiet players are dangerous

And you ?
You prefer lynch or no Lynch on day one? Give reasons

I am not asking what are your reads but whom you think is primary suspect in your eyes so far?

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
This game has become a mess....

I have two questions for everyone here. I will also answer them just to be fair but after everyone answers them as it's me who is asking these questions lol

1) this is day one with no info claim - so what each one of you will prefer - Lynch or no Lynch on day one? Back with reason

2) if voting become a must for you all and if you have to pick one person as scum as of now then whom will you pick? Back with reason

Don't try to Dodge these questions

Players-

1. @Don DaSlayer
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Queen
5. @TheAncientCenturion
6. @Celestia
7. @Cinera
8. @Reborn
9. @Rej
10. @Kiwipom
11. @playa4321
12. @All_Red
13. @Bogard
14. @Jew D. Boy
15. @HA001
16. @NeutralWatcher
17. @Dragomir
18. @Seraphoenix
19. @RayanOO
20. @Yo Tan Wa
Reborn you should also answer your questions!

Reborn

@Reborn

Games featuring claims mechanics should be taken in a lighter way hence no lynch on D1 is the best scenario, at least generally. Games that are strict claims-wise should be taken differently in that you won't gather the same amount of info the next day.

However it has to be said that even in a no claims game players still have a way to channel Town into a specific lynch target by casting a vote at the beginning of the phase if a key result was found at night. In that case the player obviously doesn't mention that "he is something or has found something", but simply castes a vote.

There's basically no existing game in which results don't matter at all.

I would be cautious about lynching for such reason, but at the same time my read on Bogard still stands as TAC never really slipped: reading OP and missing a part of it =/= slip, yet he insisted on that part and still does.

Still I would like to hear more from Rej and other inactives before making up my mind, since there's too much inactivity thus far and this is always a worrisome sign, so the chance different scums are hiding is high.

I also am noticing incongruence in Don's behaviour from his meta, he is driving attention off himself.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You prefer lynch or no Lynch on day one? Give reasons
2 possibilities :

if we no lynch : during night 1 the town will be weaker because people won't really know who to target or help. But for day 2 : giving who died, former interactions and new reactions we will be able to have informations.

The disadvantage of lynching one is the mislynch. Killing a townie for free. And the disadvantage of no lynch is during night 1 town will be at a disadvantage.

If we lynch : if there is a lynch, the death will give us informations about the game and we will be able to read former interactions better and so during night one people will be able to act in a better way. But there is a risk of mislynch.

I think giving it is the begining we can wait day 2 to have a real opinion and avoid the myslynch. But I am still open to debate.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Still have five pages to go, and Queen has yet to fully explain why she’s the only one who sees Bogard vs TAC as scum against scum...seems like she’s trying to avoid suspicion herself by casting aspersions on BOTH of them instead of just one.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This game has become a mess....

I have two questions for everyone here. I will also answer them just to be fair but after everyone answers them as it's me who is asking these questions lol

1) this is day one with no info claim - so what each one of you will prefer - Lynch or no Lynch on day one? Back with reason

2) if voting become a must for you all and if you have to pick one person as scum as of now then whom will you pick? Back with reason

Don't try to Dodge these questions

Players-

1. @Don DaSlayer
2. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3. @Finalbeta
4. @Queen
5. @TheAncientCenturion
6. @Celestia
7. @Cinera
8. @Reborn
9. @Rej
10. @Kiwipom
11. @playa4321
12. @All_Red
13. @Bogard
14. @Jew D. Boy
15. @HA001
16. @NeutralWatcher
17. @Dragomir
18. @Seraphoenix
19. @RayanOO
20. @Yo Tan Wa
Id prefer a no lynch on the basis we may be wrong if someones sure then im not against it. But it can put us on the wrong foot.

As for sus honestly dont have a clue but if you want a name id say bogard probably, i know you said it was just a pressure tactic but hes still kept at it and is willing to vote tac for something so innocuous. I even asked around and most agreed he had no real basis to do so. So whilst it aint much hes the most sus for me but like i said i dont have that much of an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.