[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Then quote the full fragment, not just a small piece:

since TAC had read the OP and yet somehow missed the cycles description part which was odd in that very basic

This is what I say next.

Where do I mention that he slipped? My post only says that I also believed that he didn't miss the 48h notion, so you are putting words into my mouth here.

And this is what I wrote in the very next post:
Well the "TAC had read OP, yet somehow missed the cycle" implies that you thought it was wrong, hence me thinking you bought the "slip"

So i quoted the part of your post that made me think you bought my "slip" argument, that's why i focused on it.

And i believed what you wrote in the following post concerned your new perspective after reading things in order. So i feel like it's just another misinterpretation

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I'm referring to this

You said that you at first found my argument convincing
Then quote the full fragment, not just a small piece:

since TAC had read the OP and yet somehow missed the cycles description part which was odd in that very basic

This is what I say next.

Where do I mention that he slipped? My post only says that I also believed that he didn't miss the 48h notion, so you are putting words into my mouth here.

And this is what I wrote in the very next post:
What you think about this?
and for answer I sus Rej and All Red rn the most but since both inactives I would rather we deal with them at night and for lynch either HA , Don

HA001 - neutral
Don Slayer - Bad
Neutralwatcher - bad
All red - based on meta I am leaning more towards her not being town for now if she posts more some stuff can change
Drago - something is off with him, I don't like how he kept on ignoring my posts and nagging me about a word when my posts were clear
my opinion didn't change much about Bogard or Tac
She clearly put HA in neutral category. HA hasn't said anything suspicious after that.

But then she is fine with HA(neutral read) or Don(bad read) lynch despite having NW as bad read, all red as not so townie read, having same read on Bogard of forcing tac Lynch and being wary of drago.

How come anyone would call for lynch for someone he/she consider neutral over few others on whom they have bad reads/not so townie read.

If you want to have lynch then it's better to go with whom you find sus or not so townie than neutral

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

She clearly put HA in neutral category. HA hasn't said anything suspicious after that.

But then she is fine with HA(neutral read) or Don(bad read) lynch despite having NW as bad read, all red as not so townie read, having same read on Bogard of forcing tac Lynch and being wary of drago.

How come anyone would call for lynch for someone he/she consider neutral over few others on whom they have bad reads/not so townie read.

If you want to have lynch then it's better to go with whom you find sus or not so townie than neutral
Fax and she gone suspiciously quiet since you pointed it out.

Well the "TAC had read OP, yet somehow missed the cycle" implies that you thought it was wrong, hence me thinking you bought the "slip"

So i quoted the part of your post that made me think you bought my "slip" argument, that's why i focused on it.

And i believed what you wrote in the following post concerned your new perspective after reading things in order. So i feel like it's just another misinterpretation
No I clearly highlighted the distinction between the two

TAC missing the cycle part yet reading the OP is something I didn't buy since missing something so visible and basic is weird from someone like him, however this has nothing to do with the slip.

Slip implies that he lied about it since there's clear inconsistency about it and you can palpate it with concrete elements.

TAC can however genuinely read the OP and miss the 48h notion, weird or not that it can be.

If you claim it's a slip you are implying his claim doesn't stand up and it's illogical since you can also palpate that much from... a slip.

Well it makes clearly no sense for a townie to push a neutral over an anti town for a lynch.

Unless she changed her mind all of a sudden, too bad this doesn't hold sense in that the people she sus'ed didn't even show up so that's not possible.

I mean why would she change her mind over All_Red for example.

So she should have picked her for example.

C

Celestia

Have you skipped the whole thread? Quote instances when I am not cooperating with others.

The only instance is when I asked everyone two questions by taking initiative on my own. Infact, I did clarify in that post itself that I will answer after everyone will answer. So what makes you think that amounts to non cooperation when I took the lead of asking questions and not others?

Also, why you want HA to Lynch?

Yiu
I am comfortable lynching him he haven't done anything
Neutral or not he still sus to me
? Why lynch me. What have i done for you to sus me.
exactly you haven't done anything for this game till this point

Bogard

You can't win

This is certainly suspicious since she flip-flopped from the neutral claim on Ha001 to suggest lynching him, but Ha001 posted after her initial claim of finding Ha001 neutral, so maybe she had a shift in opinion. I'd like to know then the reason why she shifted her opinion from Ha001 being neutral to lynching him

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
When it comes to NW against Sera, I think the latter is more sus...he just automatically assumed that Neutral has already voted to lynch Bogard, and then he admitted he hadn’t read all the pages yet. The only reason you’d sus that specifically without all the information is because you have a vendetta.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I weighed in numerous times at this point .

not directed at you but I dont know why folks get this impression i havent answered this.
pls check previous pages guys .
noticed finalbeta was also asked to give his read on his situation when he had done so numerous times.
There’s 23 pages and most posts are several paragraphs long; you’re typically understated in these games, so some stuff is easy to miss.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It is day 1 you here yet you still don't do anything

Lmao why would it make me sus ?
Again what is it im supposed to have done ?
Ive posted plenty maybe not the most but more than some others. Whilst others are engaged in arguments with each other.

It makes you sus cause like i just said youre clearly pushing a non issue and put someone you had on neutral on the same level as someone you had on sus .

D

Dragomir

I see a lot of opinions have developed over to lynch or not to lynch. I want to get it out here that no lynch D1 is the worst thing you can possibly do. That is even worse in a no claim game.

Why is it so bad? D1 in hindsight is the most important phase of the game. This is where scum is naturally at the most uncomfortable. The feelings on both sides are at the rawest because it is the first phase of the game and it's also where scum is most prone to make mistakes. So if it is D3 or more, you always wanna go back and reread D1, you can find more inconsistent behavior/positioning by doing this. You can also use it as a way to gain town reads because town is going to be at their most genuine in this phase due to lack of information from results and lynches.

Now, why is it even worse to no lynch in this game? Simply because it is a no claim game. The only information we can get is through lynches and night kills. Lynches provide a lot more info than a night kill ever will but let's just focus on the kills specifically. Whatever a player flips from their role, you can go back and check out their interactions with other players. Not only is this a good way to find a mafia's buddies in the case that they flip wolf, but you can also use this in case someone flips town(depending on the role). For example, a player flips Cop. You go back and reread their interactions with players and that reread may tell you if they got a guilty result on X players or innocent results on X players. Now, for why lynches themselves are much better is simply because of how a lynch is constructed. You need to create a wagon, do this, do that and if you do it right, you can put every single player in a position where they have to make a decision and risk getting their hands dirty. You can go back and evaluate those positions for whatever player you choose and decide whether or not that player looks good or bad from their position.

There will only be one occurrence where no lynch is the optimal play and right now isn't it. Any lynch–including mislynch–will always be >>> no lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.