Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was liking some posts in earlier pages and pops up on newest pages to see what's up, and the first thing I see is Luffy raping Nami jokes and ranting about Oda's bad writings......

Like all I gotta say:

Like I know some of y'all hates One Piece as if your life depends on it. And you know that I ain't even a Oda defender, but there's a certain limit where you can cross.

If this was Reddit instead, y'all definitely getting the perma ban hammer from Kirosh or something like that lmao.
Sanji D Goat, I wasn't ranting anything. We were having a discussion about story telling. Whether rules exist in story telling or not. Not sure why you guys are getting so emotional about the rape example I gave. The example is supposed to be absurd, that is the point. Oda wrote about Hancock getting raped by Celestial Dragons and talked about Viola and Doffy sexual relationship but god forbid anyone else use the rape word lol.

I still don't want to believe it. Until today when I think about it, it still feels too shitty to be true.
Yet here we are: Kaido, Big Mom, King, all of them don't have awakening.

While even pre TS opponents like ID beasts have one. While even previous enemy who shitted himself about Kaido has one. While even now, the returning loser of Rob Lucci also has 1.

How come Kaido, the World Strongest Creature, the "in 1 vs 1 always bets on Kaido" guy, the generally agreed by most as previous Top 1 until his downfall, doesn't have awakening...

Then I think about the possible excuse:
- Kaido didn't use Awakening on Wano because he is dividing his stamina on Wano by lifting Onigashima. He can't do both awakening and lifting Onigashima at the same time.
So basically, Wano Kaido was nerfed.
- Big Mom didn't use Awakening, maybe because she is already too old for that. Her old age can't use Awakening anymore, although weirdly she never said or hinted about it during Wano.
- Can't find the excuse for King. But I forget too, whether Katakuri also shown it in WCI.
Still, if the likes of Lucci and Doffy have it, then at very least characters like King and Katakuri should have one too.

Oda can't even use excuses like "too dangerous" like how Yamamoto, Shinji, Urahara, Kyoraku etc iirc couldn't randomly activate their bankai because it would be dangerous to their allies. We know that wasn't the case for zoan awakening.

What do you think about these excuses? @TheAncientCenturion @lee33 @Sentinel @Playa4321 @MonsterKaido
I wont mind not everyone having awakening, but I still am of the opinion at least Jack should have got it. He has nothing else going on his arsenal at least the other characters have something else on them.

They simply didn't have it. A shame since zero ancient zoans have it, while one mythical zoan has it. There's hoping Drake returns with awakening buff in the future but wont bet on that

I wont mind not everyone having awakening, but I still am of the opinion at least Jack should have got it. He has nothing else going on his arsenal at least the other characters have something else on them.

They simply didn't have it. A shame since zero ancient zoans have it, while one mythical zoan has it. There's hoping Drake returns with awakening buff in the future but wont bet on that
facts
nothing really seperated jack from the f6
that's a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.