Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ok but why did you say G5 is the most broken ability?...:sus::sus:
It is absurdly broken lol.
Luffy can use partial G2/3/Boundman/Snakeman and G5 has close to zero timelimit drawbacks like his other PUs in the past (g2 & g4).

Gorosei said it best, one of the most ridiculous powers in the world. Even without all three advanced Hakis, g5 is broken.

average salty fan here... :pepapoo:
Oda skips battles- too much off screening :pepehands:
Oda shows battle- :seriously:
It just shows you can't satisfy everyone

The results don't matter people would've complained regardless

If Luffy struggled "Oda is a hack he's disrespecting the Yonko title and making Luffy look like a clown again"

If Luffy stomped "This makes no sense Lucci should at least be able to give him a decent fight"

:jordanmf:

I wont mind not everyone having awakening, but I still am of the opinion at least Jack should have got it. He has nothing else going on his arsenal at least the other characters have something else on them.

They simply didn't have it. A shame since zero ancient zoans have it, while one mythical zoan has it. There's hoping Drake returns with awakening buff in the future but wont bet on that
I think Jack actually has more excuse not having awakening because he is still pretty young and not everyone is as gifted / lucky as the MC.
Or he can have growing awakening just like Hitsugaya's bankai isn't perfect until EoS.

On other hand, Kaido and King don't have it :lawsigh:

After Luffy randomly getting one after getting beaten down again and again by Kaido.
It still doesn't make sense why Kaido never has one.

Luffy randomly getting awakening in Wano kinda reminds me of how Ichigo getting bankai in 3 days in Soul Society. Both are MCs so both get a pass from that.
But imagine the captains in Gotei 13 actually don't have bankais despite already being Captains for years.
Thats what happened to Kaido, BM, King, etc.
Df users are destined to awaken at one point....it is just a matter of time...Law and Kid awakened before Luffy...but yeah, Kaido and Bigmom should have awakening and so does other beast pirate group....you can excuse vet level guys but it is just bad writing that Jack/Queen/King/Bigmom/Kaido not having awakening....but still I feel Kaido used awakening as fight progressed post 1026....

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wonder what this means for Kaido. Lucci is awakened, but Kaido wasn't?

Either the bumpy-nose buff form or the Flaming Zooan had to have been his awakening.
Lucci's awakened form was said to be a mix between Chopper's monster point & the leopard zoan meaning its huge in size.

Kaidou's transformations wasnt that huge though, Flaming Bagua was like MiSeRy.

Seems like Kaidou wasnt awakened after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.