Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji D Goat, I wasn't ranting anything. We were having a discussion about story telling. Whether rules exist in story telling or not. Not sure why you guys are getting so emotional about the rape example I gave. The example is supposed to be absurd, that is the point. Oda wrote about Hancock getting raped by Celestial Dragons and talked about Viola and Doffy sexual relationship but god forbid anyone else use the rape word lol.
I dunno what's the context here but the Luffy and Nami example you provided is kinda unnecessary my guy lol.

I think Jack actually has more excuse not having awakening because he is still pretty young and not everyone is as gifted / lucky as the MC.
Or he can have growing awakening just like Hitsugaya's bankai isn't perfect until EoS.

On other hand, Kaido and King don't have it :lawsigh:
Stop grouping King with Kaido, Zoro fanboy. Kaido had plenty of forms that could be considered awakening.

King tried to copy him, but King just launched it as a result of his Lunarian abilities, not DF.

I think Jack actually has more excuse not having awakening because he is still pretty young and not everyone is as gifted / lucky as the MC.
Or he can have growing awakening just like Hitsugaya's bankai isn't perfect until EoS.

On other hand, Kaido and King don't have it :lawsigh:
Honestly if I was Oda I would go nuts, ancient zoans are never gonna get this exposure again, we have 6 normal zoans awakening with Lucci, have all 3 calamities awakened. Kaido too, he was gonna die either way so the regen is not a problem.

Have Ryokugyu kill or capture with Kairoseki King, Queen and Jack after they recover from their fight.

It is absurdly broken lol.
Luffy can use partial G2/3/Boundman/Snakeman and G5 has close to zero timelimit drawbacks like his other PUs in the past (g2 & g4).

Gorosei said it best, one of the most ridiculous powers in the world. Even without all three advanced Hakis, g5 is broken.
G5 granted him no timelimit G4 aspects and some rubbery paramecia awakening...granted it affects opponent mentally but that's all based on so far we have seen...it is broken but not invincible ...

Kaido might have been awakened. Maybe his beastly Shuron Hakke Form was some sort of it. After all Kaido also said "we call this awakening". Implying he experienced it himself.
I've said it many times but I still believe that characters like kaido and big mom were already awakened, lower level characters like doffy and katakuri might need to emphasize their awakening to try and stand out from the rest but for yonko who are already on a whole different level and have been for decades it's almost unnecessary. I assumed before the raid even started that kaido and bm had already awakened well before luffy even had a bounty

bb's crew will the the next and last one I guess
I hope so, the only problem is that to hype up BB the most expected route is through defeat of RHPs and I don't want that. Maybe Oda finds some other way to hype up BBPs (defeating Law and others etc.). Personally I would like a three-four way battle at Raftel (all 4 Yonkos, CG needs some high level members to compete with the other three though).

Status
Not open for further replies.