Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy beating an admiral now makes more sense than him fighting 1 while zoro and sanji do the same

Also for kizaru to keep asking to be put on the field to in the end chicken out and leave when he realizes the emperors level crew is emperor level is lame

He should either fight and lose or just never come in the first place
Yeah, same here. Either Kizaru gets a W and kills Vega then dips or he loses to Luffy. A Greenbull 3.0 would be ass

Strictly from what they get from awakenings, Kid's awakening isn't even half as good as Law's. Kid only stands out because his base physical stats are great, and he's still logically weaker than Law.
Law clashed with a Quake Fist from Blackbeard, that seems to require a shit ton of strength.
Post automatically merged:

Or FS isn't half as perfect as we've been pretending it is because we're already seen non-FS users keep up with Kizaru by being fast.
Zoro's gonna beat him so it's clear you don't need FS to comprehend his speed.

@Paperchampion23 weren't you calling all that???
Lol yep

Here's a thread from earlier this year (ignore the Elbaf stuff, recently i thought Oda would combine arcs and locations, turns out he didnt): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-kizaru-sentoumaru-and-revolutionaries.21237/

(Then I guessed it was probably separate and the next arc:) https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-if-elbaf-isnt-next.22251/

Some other posts from a few years ago:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/one-piece-chapter-990-a-lone-force.7072/post-698713

(This one is funny because nobody could have guessed the SSG were in fact 7 versions of Vegapunk lol): https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...r-1004-spoilers-discussion.10903/post-1088436

Have some older ones but didn't feel like searching that far, these were just easy to find.

But yeah, it's been fun seeing some of this pay off closely to the way I've expected/wanted it to lol.

Makes me scared about my Shanks theories because there's no way I'm that lucky lol

Yo that's damn interesting... especially the lore part.
They definitely are key to the lore behind the Ancient Kingdom imo.
They might not be technologically advanced like the Ancient Kingdom was but there's a reason why King was waiting for Joyboy to re appear.

I also like the idea they'd be indestructible containers of life force in flame mode. That's possibly how i see their storyline going as well.

Regarding the GB point, i personally think GB caught him in speed mode and then took him out. I don't really think internal damage would work because we saw S-Hawk be attacked by Teach using Black Hole... the move which dragged an entire town into it & crushed it in Banaro. Yet both S-Hawk & S-Snake left Amazon Lily without even a single scratch on them. So internal damage or crushing damage might not really be the solution as well.
Yeah true. But then it begs the question of how you can defeat them. I mean they should know that they are invincible in flame mode, why turn it off..? Obviously that's a big question mark since the King fight and we most likely get an answer to it, but yeah it's weird.
What do you think? Anything concrete or just "wait and see"..?

It would be poor writing if Admiral Kizaru went down in this arc before we've even gotten to the final battle. There is already a shortage of Admirals who are antagonists given Fujitora is already a Luffy fanboy. Having Kizaru go down, reduces his hype which I doubt Oda would do. And considering Luffy has already defeated someone stronger than Kizaru i.e Kaido, he doesn't need to prove himself.
Why is that poor writing if he falls beforehand? Yonko can fall but not Admirals? Did you even read my post? Kizarus powers are broken. Comparing him to Kaido doesn't work. It's a different problem entirely for Luffy

Last edited:
Yeah, same here. Either Kizaru gets a W and kills Vega then dips or he loses to Luffy. A Greenbull 3.0 would be ass
Agree tho even if kizaru kill vegapunk and runs away it still speaks for him not being strong enough to beat luffy
Or FS isn't half as perfect as we've been pretending it is because we're already seen non-FS users keep up with Kizaru by being fast.
Someone with fs is going to have better reaction time than someone without it

Like that's the whole point of the ability...

Status
Not open for further replies.