Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
well we have so many still hanging on to mihawk still being comparable to vista sure oda has confirmed that mihawk has greater sword skills than shanks and the wss, but i feel like mihawk still needs a display before he fights zoro just so we can have everything out the way and have a level for where this fight stands at not saying it will happen but having him beat kizaru would be just that thing
The vista thing is mostly just memes, I say it pretty often but just because I think its funny and it gets people riled up. Mihawk is obv stronger than him. Though yeah, it would be good to see him do something before Zoro fights him I agree

Then the normal Hito hito no Mi(the one Chopper has) was created by something that wasn't a human was able to desier it wanted to be a human?
This is really interesting idea from Oda this open a lot of speculations and interesting discussions. We can only hope that he deal with that better than he dealt with Wano.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But it didn’t, we see the room intact as he done and we see Law clean through the chapter
The room disappeared after the punch bro. Look at the page after. You see the impact of the room disappearing as Law's crew falls to the ground. The fact that BB had Room around him at the time of the attack proves the whole Law had it all planned from the beginning thing moot if anything. Both attacks are situational. Law gets points for thinking quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.