Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It means even faced with a vastly superior oponnent he's trying to put in work regardless. Basically. He's doing what his ability allows him too.

Infinitely better than running back screaming giving up on his mission.

Still looks better than initial spoilers.
What happened admirals bros
What have happened to your
You guys are now finding a way to represent admiral agenda in the loss of a government agent.

It’s not a coincidence that many people just happened to stumble upon the perfect fruit for them

another example is Law. The OP OP no mi appeared the moment he and Corazon started looking for a cure
Yes I am saying the same thing it's your strongest desire
If it was fate law would have got df at his birth

People were talking about Lucci matching and putting up a good fight and he was neg diffed

You should blame the spoiler providers for that lol
Spoiler made him look worst but then some people were also expecting him to do better and that was with out awakening.
Any way the people that though he would get wash get what they wanted.

What happened admirals bros
What have happened to your
You guys are now finding a way to represent admiral agenda in the loss of a government agent.
Everything looking fine brotha. What happened to Akainu being a bitch not wanting to pick a fight with Yonkou Luffy huh?
What happened ?

Luffy went using his strongest mode against a guy world's below an Admiral. Seems like Kizaru is packing him up low diff.
Greenbull should take notes from lucci tbh
I find it very amusing how you and @SkySanji actually think you can trigger me with this.
Try it on Tejas and Swallala. Have a blast.
:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.