Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Kizaru loses and you cry:hapnoel:

It's funny how much someone can be so far up their own ass that they can bet on this shit already lmao.
Kizaru losing now literally doesn't make sense that's why lmfao
And if you believe he loses you are braindead and you don't understand Oda's writing

How many people thought Greenbull would get defeated in Wano... a lot of people you probably too
While i told 'em that literally nothing is gonna go down and if they fight GB would win but then someone else would interfere
Partially this was how it went, GB fucked up Yamato + Scabbards and then Redhair Pirates interfered

Same will happen with Kizaru as well
Kizaru might fuck the SHs up in the beginning but someone is gonna interfere with that

Kizaru losing now literally doesn't make sense that's why lmfao
And if you believe he loses you are braindead and you don't understand Oda's writing

How many people thought Greenbull would get defeated in Wano... a lot of people you probably too
While i told 'em that literally nothing is gonna go down and if they fight GB would win but then someone else would interfere
Partially this was how it went, GB fucked up Yamato + Scabbards and then Redhair Pirates interfered

Same will happen with Kizaru as well
Kizaru might fuck the SHs up in the beginning but someone is gonna interfere with that
Dying. The last thing I thought was Ryo losing legitimately in Wano. He was just introduced. But thanks for putting assumptions on me like you know me best.

Kizaru has zero need or relevancy to be in the final war. He can lose now. He's tied to several major characters this arc. Luffy defeated a Yonko, he can also defeat an Admiral. Not that complicated to wrap your brain around.

The crew isn't being saved anymore lmao, that ended with Kaido. There's no longer a need for saving. Now THAT is stupidity. Assuming Yonko Luffy needs saving at this point, but you do you lmao

Dying. The last thing I thought was Ryo losing legitimately in Wano. He was just introduced. But thanks for putting assumptions on me like you know me best.

Kizaru has zero need or relevancy to be in the final war. He can lose now. He's tied to several major characters this arc. Luffy defeated a Yonko, he can also defeat an Admiral. Not that complicated to wrap your brain around.

The crew isn't being saved anymore lmao, that ended with Kaido. There's no longer a need for saving. Now THAT is stupidity. Assuming Yonko Luffy needs saving at this point, but you do you lmao
The Admirals are kept around to keep the threat alive until the final war happens.
Again there is 0 sense behind Kizaru losing now as that would lead to Akainu literally initiating a war against the SHs.
Akainu is not gonna let an Admiral get defeated without repercussions but it's way too soon for that.

Kizaru will be in the final war just like every other Admiral.
Post automatically merged:

Which Strawhats? Nami, Usopp, Chopper?
everybody including G5 luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.