Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what does that have to do with Kizaru losing here.

Time to pull head out of ass. Your opinion is not the only one that matters here.
It has everything to do with Kizaru losing here lmfao
Kizaru's entire personality and design is based on a real life actor called Kunie Tanaka which is one of Oda's favourite actors

He is not gonna bring him to egghead now to get defeated, especially not so far before the final war, it's not gonna happen.
Kizaru is probably never going to get defeated in the story.
None of the Admirals will probably get defeated except Akainu, because their characters hold way too much meaning for Oda.

I think kizaru is going there as protection for vegapunk, he will see zoro and brook and think the strawhats are the danger.
then shaka stops the fight, and some kind of truce is formed. maybe the marine gets to keep some of the vegapunks, while the real one leaves.

Oda even stated in an interview that the story of One Piece was about Luffy defeating the Yonko and Shichibukai and becoming PK within 5 years.
The Admirals were never meant to be defeated to begin with and i still don't think they will be defeated except maybe Akainu.
Now that he set up the Admirals as douchebags who murdered the protagonist's brother I think they will indeed die or be crippled so they can't come back as a villain anymore.

I think kizaru is going there as protection for vegapunk, he will see zoro and brook and think the strawhats are the danger.
then shaka stops the fight, and some kind of truce is formed. maybe the marine gets to keep some of the vegapunks, while the real one leaves.
that's a good theory
the marines might keep the vegapunk versions that are already capable of creating seraphims without the original Vegapunk

It has everything to do with Kizaru losing here lmfao
Kizaru's entire personality and design is based on a real life actor called Kunie Tanaka which is one of Oda's favourite actors

He is not gonna bring him to egghead now to get defeated, especially not so far before the final war, it's not gonna happen.
Kizaru is probably never going to get defeated in the story.
None of the Admirals will probably get defeated except Akainu, because their characters hold way too much meaning for Oda.
What are the Admirals in the story for then, according to you? Just show pieces to make the Marines look impressive?

lmfao
the yonko were always irrelevant except BB and Shanks
that's why Buggy is a yonko now and Kaido and Big Mom combined alliance lost to an alliance of few rookies

The Admirals are Oda's favourite Japanese actors which he revived into characters in his own manga as an homage.
Admirals >>>> Yonko in terms of relevance for Oda

that's the point why you don't understand oda's writing at all
Agree.
Big Mom and Kaido were "filler" characters. Now that we are done with them, the real stuff is just beginning. As said by Oda himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.