Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's genuinely terrible character writing then lol, doing nothing but look pretty because Oda wanted to pay homage to actors
That's what they are.
Akainu is a bit more.
Post automatically merged:

And what does this have to do with Kizaru getting defeated here. Nothing, except your extreme bias, is telling me this can't happen.

Sorry, don't agree with you. Not responding anymore
Again that's why i'm saying you don't get Oda's writing.
I'm telling you it's not gonna happen because i understand how Oda views them.

My main issues with Wano really do come down to battle logic.

- Big Mom's son had awakening. Ok, so BM should have had it. Apparently not.

- Since Kata had awakening, other YCs should have it. Jack, Queen and King never show it.

- Okay, so maybe the argument is that Ancient Zoans can't get awakened for some "x stupid ass reason" in an SBS, fine....that DOESNT explain Kaido, King of Beasts, not having it. Because Luffy, a mythical Zoan, got an awakening.

Then we just randomly get Lucci with one to make it more insulting lol.

Imo, 1036 should have lead to another 3-4 chapters of Sanji and Zoro fighting awakened Queen and King. Then BM should have CLEARLY outlined her awakening in 2-3 more chapters. Kaido should have shown his awakening once G5 was shown.

The arc should have been another 8-10 chapters longer and it would have been fine honestly, even if Kaido's FB was butchered.

Marines fighting WG agents? O_O. I mean, I figured this would happen but the possible consequences are hard to fathom. If WG is not careful they will end up isolated and alone as the only enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.