Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that he set up the Admirals as douchebags who murdered the protagonist's brother I think they will indeed die or be crippled so they can't come back as a villain anymore.
I mean only Akainu murdered his brother so i don't understand why you are generalizing the Admirals like that.
That's why i said Akainu might get defeated and even if he gets defeated, again you have to look at the real life reference for Akainu which is Bunta Sugawara, who always played main antagonist/villain mafia bosses in thrillers and stuff and more times then not in his movies he didn't even get killed by the main protagonist in the end.

Like this arc serves as a perfect opportunity to show how far the SHs have come, by beating Kizaru potentially without Luffy's help

Also helps that Kizaru, Sentomaru and presumably Kuma will all be in one place again like Sabaody

Oda even stated in an interview that the story of One Piece was about Luffy defeating the Yonko and Shichibukai and becoming PK within 5 years.
The Admirals were never meant to be defeated to begin with and i still don't think they will be defeated except maybe Akainu.
Actually he makes no mention of the Shichibukai so kudos on that. The Shichibukai were added later and he blames them for why his story exploded to 25+ years

And there's nothing about how Admirals get preferential treatment, considering Whitebeard punched Akainu into the ground and Shanks jobbed Ryo with Haki.

And funny enough, Buggy and Shanks are his favorite characters. Just because he based characters on IRL actors, doesn't mean they are immune to an ass whooping.

Actually he makes no mention of the Shichibukai so kudos on that. The Shichibukai were added later and he blames them for why his story exploded to 25+ years

And there's nothing about how Admirals get preferential treatment, considering Whitebeard punched Akainu into the ground and Shanks jobbed Ryo with Haki.

And funny enough, Buggy and Shanks are his favorite characters. Just because he based characters on IRL actors, doesn't mean they are immune to an ass whooping.
Oda said that the story revolved around defeating the yonko and the story became longer due to the introduction of the Shichibukai yes, again there is no mention of Admirals here which means they were never intended to be villains that Luffy has to beat.

Akainu very much got preferntial treatment compared to any other character in the manga.
He is the only antagonist/villain who directly killed a character by killing Luffy's brother, gave Luffy a permanent X scar and brought Luffy to the brink of giving up his dreams.
Also in his fight with Whitebeard (the guy called the strongest pirate in the world) the only reason why Akainu even got injured/hit was because Whitebeard jumped him from behind.
So Akainu got caught by a sneak attack instead of getting overpowered.
I also have made a thread about how Akainu was drawn differently to any other character in that instance.
Any other character would have gotten knocked out clean by that sneak attack but Akainu never even lost consciousness.

Yes those are his favourite characters in terms of writing.
They still don't compare to the Admirals simply due to them being based on real life actors lmfao
Unless you believe Oda puts fictional characters above his all time favourite actors.

Oda said that the story revolved around defeating the yonko and the story became longer due to the introduction of the Shichibukai yes, again there is no mention of Admirals here which means they were never intended to be villains that Luffy has to beat.

Akainu very much got preferntial treatment compared to any other character in the manga.
He is the only antagonist/villain who directly killed a character by killing Luffy's brother, gave Luffy a permanent X scar and brought Luffy to the brink of giving up his dreams.
Also in his fight with Whitebeard (the guy called the strongest pirate in the world) the only reason why Akainu even got injured/hit was because Whitebeard jumped him from behind.
So Akainu got caught by a sneak attack instead of getting overpowered.
I also have made a thread about how Akainu was drawn differently to any other character in that instance.
Any other character would have gotten knocked out clean by that sneak attack but Akainu never even lost consciousness.
And what does this have to do with Kizaru getting defeated here. Nothing, except your extreme bias, is telling me this can't happen.

Sorry, don't agree with you. Not responding anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.