Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Koby probably had the Seraphim control chip when they visited Amazon Lily. Do you still think he has it? Like if a Seraphim came near, could he control it? Or maybe even control one from afar?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I doubt it, but I guess we don't know the direct relationship of Kizaru to either Sentoumaru and Vegapunk. We'll have to see how he behaves, but my guess is he will not let Luffy leave with Vegapunk. His demeanor pre-TS and the shit he did to the Fishmen doesn't really strike me as him turning a new leaf.
Not a new leaf but different priorities.

Sentomaru and Kizaru seem to be very close in Sabaody and Marineford. I hope that is developed into Kizaru having a protective nature over him

What if kizaru thinks luffy injured sentimaru in the process luffy is occupied by a genuine threat (vs kizaru) so cp0 stays relevant as the 2 SH top tier are out of the way. Zoro is not around

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
It’s also noteworthy that Kizaru is Akainu’s closest friend and subordinate

this isn’t like Aokiji going off on his own under Sengoku or Greenbull being over eager in Wano.

This is like Zoro running off to save Yasuie
Exactly. Kizaru asked Akainu directly if he should go to Wano, and stood down when Akainu said no.

If Kizaru actually dipped before Akainu could tell him not to go, when Kizaru's motto is "Unclear Justice", that's a huge deal.

If Kizaru is moving decisively, it might mean he has settled on what he wants his justice to be. I REALLY want Kizaru to be done right by Oda. I don't care who Kizaru sides with, I just want the plotline to be good and make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.