Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why not kill boa then, who actively fought on straw hats side?

"If you think you might need my help, you need only ask." - Kuma.
"Are you telling me the Government is so scared they want to throw two of the seven Warlords at him?" - Moria.
"Before the incident at Enies Lobby, no one thought Rob Lucci could lose." - Kuma

the wg gave moria his chances to kill luffy and he refused help and failed. thats why he was targeted
Boa wasn't caught supporting Luffy. Smoker never reported her, and she stoned anyone else who was smart enough. You don't remember the dumbass Marines thinking Luffy bear hugged her to submission when he hugged her for the key lol?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This logic make no sense.
So luffy has no beef with Kizaru even though he try to kill his crew ( you don't fuck with luffy crew ) and attack and hurt him but Zoro does.
He didn't try to kill anyone but Zoro. He told him to die. Stop making shit up.

You dont fuck with Luffy's crew yet he is out here smiling with Sentomaru, the same person who instructed the pacifista to kill his crew back at Sabaody.:risitameh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Meaning he just noticed that ship and it was convenient that it was Shanks whom he knows. He did not call them.
For which you have no proof.
He simply states that a ship which would give him a ride is here.

Luffy was surprised at Marco leaving so soon
:milaugh:

Marco only came to say that after Shanks made himself known with the haki blast. Not before. Meaning once again that Marco only noticed it's Shanks' ship because of haki burst and not because he ordered Shanks to come
As you said, Marco wasnt in the Flower Capital, he was at Ringo an entirely different place. So how can he notice Shanks haki burst which was aimed at the Flower Capital lmao?
Even Jinbe didnt recognize who's haki it was, Luffy only said it felt familiar.
He simply came to Flower Capital to say Good bye.

Cope.

In 2 weeks we get the last chapter of the year. I'm confident that at least Kizaru will arrive and already get in the mix next chapter. This is a mini arc. 30 or so chapters are not.
30 or so chapters isn't really a mini arc when you have @Roo claiming it's almost over already lol. The arc has 9 chapters. 30 chapters would mean it lasts deep into next year.

We are all blinded by long arc lengths that normal arc lengths can't exist anymore apparently.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Marco knows Shanks Haki. He probably noticed it and decided to go with them. We have no reason to think Shanks came to Wano for Marco. This move by Oda is totally random to promote Film Red IMO.
Marco was at Ringo, not at the Flower Capital.
One Piece expert @kurwa pointed that out.
So how can he notice a Haki burst aimed at Flower Capital?
:wellwell:

30 or so chapters isn't really a mini arc when you have @Roo claiming it's almost over already lol. The arc has 9 chapters. 30 chapters would mean it lasts deep into next year.

We are all blinded by long arc lengths that normal arc lengths can't exist anymore apparently.
I said less than 10 chapters 2 weeks ago. I don’t expect more than 15-16 chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.