Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not there to save Luffy, he’s there to help Vega escape. Kizaru might have a sentimental attachment to him. Even Akainu didn’t know of Kizaru leaving Marine HQ
I doubt, but we'll see. They knew about the CP0 operation to kill Vegapunk. Kizaru only seemed to leave once news reached that the crew was there.

You also have this:

Kuma is part of the pacifista project, which Kizaru is partially related to due to his lasers. Considering Vegapunk is good and in contact with Dragon and seems to have a misunderstood relationship with Kuma, then why are Kuma and Kizaru at odds here?

You see my point? Everyone being good and kind to Vegapunk and the crew doesn't entirely work. I'm sure there's a deeper relation with Kizaru, Sentoumaru and Vegapunk, but that doesn't automatically mean Kizaru is going to save the day and wipe any threat from the arc.

Raw physical power never translates to speed. Luffy's freestyle creates confusion and gives Luffy an extra advantage. Luffy doesn't even need that much speed to dodge the attacks he dodged. He could do these in base thanks to FS. Free manipulation of his ability improves his agility and maneuverability but his raw speed and reactions are still below Gear 4. We have 0 reasons to believe G5 is faster than G4 or even G2 for that matter. People just assumed it must be better just because it's Luffy's best form. In fact, Luffy's just using FS, flexibility, and his ridiculous free-fighting style to dance around Kaido. He's not particularly fast like G4 modes.
Could one say that his random, unpredictable moves can even counter speed itself? He’s fazed those who he used Gear 5 against so far.

No one wants to see this shit again.
Imagine running away every fucking single arc that there is a top tier.
Then imagine still doing it after G5 and all the stupid power up after Wano.
Repetitiveness bullshit.
If Kizaru legitimately cares about vegapunk as a father then I wouldn't be against it. What I would be against is him flipping sides 100%

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
You keep getting ratioed :suresure:

If you skip Skypiea then how can you understand what happens later on?? Skypiea is a crucial arc for lore and foreshadowing.

Sure, there were moments where I got slightly bored, but not enough to outright skip it. You don’t skip content and then say you read/watched 1000+ chapters. That’s just wack.

The Skypiea arc is literally only 66 chapters/43 episodes. Get your impatience under control :risitavirus:
Ok

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you saying Luffy did not question Marco leaving?
What does that gotta do with anything lmao?
Why should Luffy know about Marco's plans lmao?

Maybe because flower capital is in the middle of Wano and his haki has to travel almost through out whole Wano? You think that huge haki burts is unnoticeable or something?
Nobody except Luffy/Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe who were watching Broccoli man job noticed it & they had front row seats to see Broccoli man job unlike Marco.
So cope.

Maybe because he can fly and go check who it is?
Proof that he did, Mr. Greenbull solos the alliance?

Also it's funny because Greenbull did right away. Greenbull's haki shits on Luffy's.
He didnt.
He recognized who it was because Shanks was talking to him all along after turning Broccoli man into his little bitch.

Cope.

And yet he'd use it in Awakening form. Things aren't so easy. Look at the Kaido battle. The last Haki upgrade Luffy received was in 1010. He unlocked Adv CoC which allowed him to fight Kaido but as we've seen for two rounds it wasn't enough to win. He needed the force of Bajrang Gun to send Kaido packing into the Volcano which was created by the Awakening and not Haki.

We had to literally give out percentages of what carries Luffy more, his Haki or his DF. Nearly impossible to find an answer to that unless Teach strips Luffy off his fruit powers and he pulls through using Haki only.
Luffy Haki made the difference in the Kaido fight. Even Barjrung Gin used Adv CoC and Adc CoA

He didn't try to kill anyone but Zoro. He told him to die. Stop making shit up.

You dont fuck with Luffy's crew yet he is out here smiling with Sentomaru, the same person who instructed the pacifista to kill his crew back at Sabaody.:risitameh:
Kizaru fuck up luffy during the war and also stop him from getting to his brother .
Along with what he did to the SH on SB , there no way you can Zoro has more beef then him than luffy .
Not to mention luffy would take a admiral more serious than sento.

What did Luffy and the crew do in Zou? And that’s was a 30 chapter arc. Don’t expect everyone to get fights or moments in small arcs

At most they’ll clash with Kizaru before he moves into the island
I don't disagree that this arc may be "shorter" than the past few arcs. I doubt its hitting WCI stupid lengths, but it being 15 chapters doesn't make sense at this point lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Exactly! People are just saying that Lucci is strong because he is fighting with G5. This might be Luffy’s new preferred form to fight. He can also one shot lucci with AdCoC in his base form. Nothing lucci can do about it.
Yup, this is purely Lucci's raw fighting skills, which are top-class, at work. This is what having great raw fighting skills can accomplish. Lucci is much weaker than most characters that can't even follow Luffy move in G2, yet look at what Lucci is accomplishing by having great raw fighting skills. But peeps need to calm down a little. Great raw skills are about as far as Lucci could get against Luffy—he is no island buster. Raw skills alone can only take you so far—the same goes for just having powerful attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.