Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt, but we'll see. They knew about the CP0 operation to kill Vegapunk. Kizaru only seemed to leave once news reached that the crew was there.

You also have this:

Kuma is part of the pacifista project, which Kizaru is partially related to due to his lasers. Considering Vegapunk is good and in contact with Dragon and seems to have a misunderstood relationship with Kuma, then why are Kuma and Kizaru at odds here?

You see my point? Everyone being good and kind to Vegapunk and the crew doesn't entirely work. I'm sure there's a deeper relation with Kizaru, Sentoumaru and Vegapunk, but that doesn't automatically mean Kizaru is going to save the day and wipe any threat from the arc.
Same reason why Sento has a good relationship with Vega yet he didn’t know why Kuma let the SHs go

Kizaru could just stop the fighting, he could just say they don’t have permission to fight a Yonko and reinforce the rules and doing so he lets Vega escape. There’s plenty of ways this ends without a full blown fight

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Could one say that his random, unpredictable moves can even counter speed itself? He’s fazed those who he used Gear 5 against so far.
Of course, it can. Kaido is easily one of the fastest characters in the series, and he has FS to boot. Luffy confused Kaido for the most part, but again, Kaido landed more hits than vice-versa. Most people aren't nearly as adapt. Look at Lucci, he couldn't even touch Luffy despite his crazy speed.

Same reason why Sento has a good relationship with Vega yet he didn’t know why Kuma let the SHs go

Kizaru could just stop the fighting, he could just say they don’t have permission to fight a Yonko and reinforce the rules and doing so he lets Vega escape. There’s plenty of ways this ends without a full blown fight
Guess we'll have to wait and see then. Personally I'm just excited for the lore, but I still think this is leading to something with Kizaru. This plotline has been set up for years (as I've been saying for years lol)

current Oda: "Gomu gomu doesn't exists in devil fruit book"

preTS Oda:
Wing it Loda at it again....

• The Gomu fruit doesn't exist in the ancient devil fruit book
• The World Government change the name and add a picture (even though said fruit always escaped them...where the pic come from?)
• Fruit names can be known when it's eaten
• Luffy eats the "Gomu fruit" & then Lucky Roux shows him the pic and name and asks him "Did you eat the fruit?"
• Luffy for 1069 chapters continues to call it the "Gomu fruit" even though eating the fruit should have given him the actual name

Fell off is an understatement

I don't want to read another kinda recycled arc especially if final arc mirrors skypeia.

It's a lot more fresh and interesting to me
Recycled…? Do you mean Skypiea??

Skypiea was the first of its kind in One Piece, Similar to Alabasta.

Like I literally just said; Skypiea isn’t that long. How could you read arcs like Dressrosa and Wano and be like “bruh Skypiea was so boring what is this mid arc bruhhhh”

You’re confusing me :lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.