Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido fought everybody at once until the end of the fight and still took the attack head on, on purpose, just to see if he could tank it. rob lucci is running for his life after one punch to the gut from one guy
I knew Crydo was too slow to tank shit and died to a fraction of Papazuki's power. I read the manga. :fujilaugh:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Well also CoC clash is also no touch now a days.
King couldn't even touch Zoro after CoC barrier was on him.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kizaru begins

the battle of the monkeys

Monkey sun god vs light speed monkey

should be a goofy match but overall stalemate most likely
God Dayam that sounds disgusting

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Why would shanks be an Uber for Marco the rhp didn't even mention Marco once when they were shown :choppawhat:
Why would they mention it when Oda only explained that 2 chapters later?
Whether you like it or not, they ended up being Marco's uber ride.
Marco all the way from Ringo comes up to Flower Capital right after GB's jobbing to tell Good Bye to Luffy, coincidentally at the same time Shanks' ship pulled up near Wano?

Either he knew they were coming for him before hand or he sensed them from miles outside Wano which makes no sense in any form.

Corrected it for you

:cheers:
Nah Kuzan Fuji will be on luffys side, just like Katakuri & Kidd, or Kuzan could be killed before that. I also suspect that Greenbull was acting like a bad guy to test the winners in Wano. I don't think he believes what he says, i mean if you have a brain you could see that. He & Fuji seem like they are from Wano so ill leave it there.
Sanji wil be admiral lvl
Zoro Yonko lvl
Luffy PK lvl

Since you are the most intellectually honest user in the forum what do you think. Did Luffy use conquerors?

Oh… I wouldn’t say that but thanks, I guess. 😅

As for if he used Conqueror’s Haki, I don’t know. He did use his new move (Gomu Gomu no Mogura) to turn the ground into a weapon to punch Lucci. I would think a punch with Conqueror’s Haki would do a lot more damage though?

I’m gonna guess that he didn’t, since he usually uses that kind of thing in a big fight or when he’s visibly angry which he wasn’t really until the last panel when Lucci attacked Sentomaru.

At the very least Lucci put an end to the G5 nonsense wank.

Nika Luffy is nothing without haki.

I respect him for that.

When Yonko meet Yonko they greet each other with ad CoC. (Shanks vs Whitebeard, Whitebeard vs Roger, Big Mom vs Kaido, Luffy vs Kaido) when Yonko meet fodders they greet them with their Devil fruit (Luffy vs Lucci, Kaido vs Scabbards ans Rooftop, Whitebeard using gura punch to one shot Oden).

DF is for loosers ad CoC is the Real deal.

Literally proves me right and you wrong. The questioner asked about the name of the fruit. Then proceeds to say unknown fruits names are known when eaten. Not the fruit eater makes up a name due to whatever the fruit does
They know the name because it's written in the encyclopedia

At the very least Lucci put an end to the G5 nonsense wank.

Nika Luffy is nothing without haki.

I respect him for that.

When Yonko meet Yonko they greet each other with ad CoC. (Shanks vs Whitebeard, Whitebeard vs Roger, Big Mom vs Kaido, Luffy vs Kaido) when Yonko meet fodders they greet them with their Devil fruit (Luffy vs Lucci, Kaido vs Scabbards ans Rooftop, Whitebeard using gura punch to one shot Oden).

DF is for loosers ad CoC is the Real deal.
Makes sense

That is such an unfair question because Luffy essentially lost the second round due to distraction.
Why is it unfair?
Luffy had a run at Kaido fucking twice with his big CoC upgrade. Keep in mind that all attacks that are increased by his fruit meaning any Gear would be disqualified if we're talking haki only. Do you think Luffy would've ever come that far if that was the case ?

Luffy needed the force of an island sized fists to smash Kaido beneath the earth.
Only his Awakening gave him that.

Also, when Luffy was at his limit it wasn't his CoC that allowed him to get up on his feet, it was the Awakening.

If we're talking percentages Luffy has always predominantly been carried by his fruit. He loses much more if stripped of his DF rather than his haki.

Luffy would smash majority of the cast with this alone:

Thoughts ?
@comrade @Gol D. Roger @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
It's funny you mention that, as there's this 90s JRPG game that had a hawk themed guy with a snake themed sister? There were 7 of them too? 7 heroes?

I'll try to find it again. It might be Romancing Saga?
Yeah, Oda based the Shichibukai off of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romancing_SaGa_2
https://onepieceunderworld.blogspot.com/p/theories.html

The fact that "Romancing" is in the title makes it fit well with One Piece; we know Oda loves hi romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.