General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You're reasoning in video game logic, not story logic. If Oda has the SH remains mostly weaklings after Wano, then he'll have failed a big time with a lot of themes he tried to sell us. If The Weak trio is still just able to clear fodders on their own, then Luffy did a mistake recruiting them, because you don't change the world with those.
Its story logic. And will be inconsistent if the lower SHs go from being dominated by mid tiers to beating them without plot of power ups.

I'd honestly be far more disappointed in Oda's storytelling abilities if he can't have the Weak trio able to hold his own as of right now. If they can't deal with the likes of the Tobi Roppo, even at very high diff, then they have no reason being a part of the future battles against Shanks and Blackbeard.

If Usopp, Nami and Chopper are that weak, then Barto, Cavendish and let's say Hajrudin should be the ones dealing with the Redhair and Blackbeard pirates important characters. Because there is no way that it'd make sense story wise from them to go from fodders to YC main crew members.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Because there is no way that it'd make sense story wise from them to go from fodders to YC main crew members.
Sorry to burst your bubble but majority of the strawhats will probably never reach that commander level. We're talking about characters like Doflamingo, Jack etc. they will never reach that status.

I'd be surprised if they can even reach beginning of post timeskip Luffy level. Not every single character is destined to be a top tier. Even reaching the status of Fishman island Luffy puts you at the elite 5% of the world, that's a massive achievement for the likes of Robin, Brook, let alone anyone below that.

Luffy's not going to be walking around with a crew of 4 top tiers, and a bunch of commanders below that. Wits, plot conveniences, help, will always play major roles in strawhat battles.

I say this as someone who believes there is a good chance they take on the flying six.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think weaker SH will team up.

Chopper and Carrot vs Ulti
Nami and Robin vs Black Maria
Brook and Franky vs Page One
Denjiro or Ashura Doji vs Sasaki
Sanji vs Drake rematch
Zoro vs Who'sWho

Who'Who later knows Drake real identity and fights Drake.

Sorry to burst your bubble but majority of the strawhats will probably never reach that commander level. We're talking about characters like Doflamingo, Jack etc. they will never reach that status.

I'd be surprised if they can even reach beginning of post timeskip Luffy level. Not every single character is destined to be a top tier. Even reaching the status of Fishman island Luffy puts you at the elite 5% of the world, that's a massive achievement for the likes of Robin, Brook, let alone anyone below that.

Luffy's not going to be walking around with a crew of 4 top tiers, and a bunch of commanders below that. Wits, plot conveniences, help, will always play major roles in strawhat battles.

I say this as someone who believes there is a good chance they take on the flying six.
But if they don't get some serious power up, do you really see the weaker Strawhats able to survive an encounter with BB's crew ?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'd honestly be far more disappointed in Oda's storytelling abilities if he can't have the Weak trio able to hold his own as of right now. If they can't deal with the likes of the Tobi Roppo, even at very high diff, then they have no reason being a part of the future battles against Shanks and Blackbeard.

If Usopp, Nami and Chopper are that weak, then Barto, Cavendish and let's say Hajrudin should be the ones dealing with the Redhair and Blackbeard pirates important characters. Because there is no way that it'd make sense story wise from them to go from fodders to YC main crew members.
What crew has like 8 YC level fighters? Dont even think Roger or Rocks had that many. Fact of the matter is that the lower SHs has been at the mercy of mid tiers for the entirety of postskip with dudes like Sanji, Vinmsmokes etc being needed to handle them....and we're supposed to believe they can suddenly take on guys like Vergo, Daifuju, Pero, PageOne etx without power ups, and without it being inconsistent?

Kaido is for Luffy and Kidd and Law as helpers-hype tools.

King, Queen and Jack will be for Zoro, Sanji amd Jinbe. King and Queen are almost dure while there is still some doubt about Jack and Jinbe mainly because of ehat he did to the dukes yet Jack is a fishman and it is a moment to create some sort of old grudge or something between him.and Jinbe.

The tobi roppo are 6, exactly like the SH left, and have 2 woman, exactly like the remaining 6 SH.

This reminds me a lot the Doffy family: executives for Zoro, Law and some other arc dudes while the captains were taken out by the SH. This also happened with Hody and his band (even if in thata arc we had pretty much inly the SH and no other relevant fighter).

Oh wow he shot an unsuspecting opponent who is known for trash reactions, from a mile away while doing minimal lasting damage.
If Oven has trash reaction and couldn't see a damn mini canonball from a mile away all reason not to put him on the same level. It'd make Oven beyond trash if he couldn't take an attack like that from that far,while Capone is chilling with his kid in his hand.
So basically a shittier version of Pica? The guy you place below Capone? Since Pica can do the exact same thing (except on a much bigger scale) without taking damage?
Talking about endurance and you bring Pica's fruit ability for an argument . Bravo mr.Zenzu.
Remind me what his offense in that form was? Oh right cannonballs, I remember when those were ever a threat.
Hmm,they were threats like always? Just like bullets? Or somehow yassop and V.Augur are shit as well because they use rifles? Oh, do tell me that.
You mean the Queen that was faking being out cold, who was perfectly fine with no lasting damage, who knocked Big Mom out and tied her up?
Yes,indeed Queen was faking it,not like most likely he took too much damage for him to handle just like Kaku ..
He was still shivering because he was just faking it.
Recovering quickly doesn't mean he wasn't taken out at that moment.
I don't even want to imagine how chaotic your tiering must look if you place the weakest Warlord at high tier. You probably have people in the same tier low diffing each other.
My tiering is fine. I am not going to put the Shichibukai any lower when Oda has stressed enough how powerful they are. As for the second part,if there is a match up advantage, I am going to do just that. Be my guest and simply follow a DBZ abc logic,not my problem.
This is Bege's reaction when he saw Sanji do something as basic as skywalk aka geppou
While he faced opponents that can fly and has folks in his crew that can create wings or Fly by kicking the air, Zoro was cursing& and couldn't grasp that people could fly
...Even if you have seen it,doesn't make the ability any less impressive.
you didn't bring a single substantiated reason he should be placed above a Veteran.
Sure when you try to diminish everything a character does(e.g you even tried to bring up Pica,as if he mattered in the slightest when talking about the endurance of characters.) ,of course you wouldn't think otherwise.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In an unrelated note to the above

Make of that what you will.

Kaido is for Luffy and Kidd and Law as helpers-hype tools.

King, Queen and Jack will be for Zoro, Sanji amd Jinbe. King and Queen are almost dure while there is still some doubt about Jack and Jinbe mainly because of ehat he did to the dukes yet Jack is a fishman and it is a moment to create some sort of old grudge or something between him.and Jinbe.

The tobi roppo are 6, exactly like the SH left, and have 2 woman, exactly like the remaining 6 SH.

This reminds me a lot the Doffy family: executives for Zoro, Law and some other arc dudes while the captains were taken out by the SH. This also happened with Hody and his band (even if in thata arc we had pretty much inly the SH and no other relevant fighter).
Arent you forgetting someone big?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If Oven has trash reaction and couldn't see a damn mini canonball from a mile away all reason not to put him on the same level. It'd make Oven beyond trash if he couldn't take an attack like that from that far,while Capone is chilling with his kid in his hand.

Talking about endurance and you bring Pica's fruit ability for an argument . Bravo mr.Zenzu.

Hmm,they were threats like always? Just like bullets? Or somehow yassop and V.Augur are shit as well because they use rifles? Oh, do tell me that.

Yes,indeed Queen was faking it,not like most likely he took too much damage for him to handle just like Kaku ..
He was still shivering because he was just faking it.
Recovering quickly doesn't mean he wasn't taken out at that moment.
My tiering is fine. I am not going to put the Shichibukai any lower when Oda has stressed enough how powerful they are. As for the second part,if there is a match up advantage, I am going to do just that. Be my guest and simply follow a DBZ abc logic,not my problem.

While he faced opponents that can fly and has folks in his crew that can create wings or Fly by kicking the air, Zoro was cursing& and couldn't grasp that people could fly
...Even if you have seen it,doesn't make the ability any less impressive.

Sure when you try to diminish everything a character does(e.g you even tried to bring up Pica,as if he mattered in the slightest when talking about the endurance of characters.) ,of course you wouldn't think otherwise.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In an unrelated note to the above

Make of that what you will.
You gave one stat endurance. Congrats, do you want me to list stats other characters have over him? I can go on forever with what stats Pica and Vergo have above him.

The rest of your post is a whole lot of false equivalencies (Fujitora gravity to a basic geppou, Kaku nearly dying to Queen).

Capone could shoot Oven, something Usopp is capable of, great. Now where is this superiority, I'm still waiting.
His big father, his best ability, is a shitty version of Pica, nothing changes this.

We still have the numbers as well and Apoo yet we also have Wano dudes and Killer, the dukes and who knows what. Yet the f6 complete the pattern started by Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. But to be honest I have some doubt for X drake. I don't see a mid trio SH should be at his level.
Ofcourse they are not on Drakes level. And if you really look at the totality of forces on each side, there really is no pattern. Luffy is not fighting Kaido alone, Zoro and Sanji are supposed to grow around the level where Luffy was last arc, so they will need to overcome and surpass yonko commanders. But how do you suppose Nami grows stronger in her fight? At best, she would do so after the battle by somehow acquiring Prometheus as well, so her fighting a Flying 6 member bears no significance compared to the monster trio need to surpass those monsters.

Numbers while being very strong, i see them more in the background against Sulong Minks, same as Orochis ninja and samurai vs Hyogoros troups. There is too many characters for them all to get significant screen time, which is why i think it will be narrowed to Kaido-BM-Allstars-Smoothie-Tobi Roppo-BM prominent children vs Strawhats, Scabbards and Supernova, and maybe some WB pirates if they are present

This forum would have been fun in the days of EL.

“There’s no way that Luffy can solo Lucci! Both him and Zoro got low diffed by Lucci 2v1 less than a day ago!”

=

“There’s no way that Brook and Chopper will beat Vets! They got low diffed by Perospero one arc ago!”

Who the hell will Brook fight if not a F6? Holdem? Lol. The only other potential option is the Numbers, but they don’t sync as well with the SHs as the F6 would
guessing that means you would love all the HATEs pouring on Oda and how he did things back then huge Power ups out of nowhere :seriously:

Its hilarious how some of these guys accept to gobble up anything Oda feeds them. He could give them shit on a platter and they’d feast on it. Apparently we’re in the wrong for caring about basic consistency lmfao.
Shite on a platter would be the majority of the Strawhats doing nothing this arc except beat Headliner fodder.

You don't care about "basic consistency", you're just wanking stagnant power levels at the expense of the narrative. I hate to tell you, but near enough every fight the crew out with the M3 have won- and some of the ones they have been in as well- since Usopp vs Chew all these years ago upsets what the powerlevel fanatics hide behind, "basic consistency." You want basic consistency, Chew should have killed Usopp, him and Nami shouldn't have had a shot in Alabasta, Gedatsu should have murdered Chopper and all the crew combined die on EL to the overwhelming force of CP9.

I would like to see:

Toni Toni Chopper vs. X-Drake

Nami vs. Who's Who

Usopp vs. Page One

Franky vs. Sasaki
Yes, it makes much more sense that the Vinsmokes somehow appear out of nowhere and are the heroes of the day that liberate Wano. Not even that the Scabbards are the ones winning the fight, which would at least be sound storytelling, if at the expense of our actual main characters, but the Vinsmokes. Sanji's facist clan of mad scientist relatives who have nothing to do with the arc whatsoever.

Because that's clearly what the story of Wano has been building up to since the Strawhats saved Kine'mon all the way back on Punk Hazard.

S

Shuyaku

Shite on a platter would be the majority of the Strawhats doing nothing this arc except beat Headliner fodder.

You don't care about "basic consistency", you're just wanking stagnant power levels at the expense of the narrative. I hate to tell you, but near enough every fight the crew out with the M3 have won- and some of the ones they have been in as well- since Usopp vs Chew all these years ago upsets what the powerlevel fanatics hide behind, "basic consistency." You want basic consistency, Chew should have killed Usopp, him and Nami shouldn't have had a shot in Alabasta, Gedatsu should have murdered Chopper and all the crew combined die on EL to the overwhelming force of CP9.

Yes, it makes much more sense that the Vinsmokes somehow appear out of nowhere and are the heroes of the day that liberate Wano. Not even that the Scabbards are the ones winning the fight, which would at least be sound storytelling, if at the expense of our actual main characters, but the Vinsmokes. Sanji's facist clan of mad scientist relatives who have nothing to do with the arc whatsoever.

Because that's clearly what the story of Wano has been building up to since the Strawhats saved Kine'mon all the way back on Punk Hazard.
I‘Ve stated above Oda is not the most consistent out there, and that there’s tons of instances of him randomly powering up the characters to fit them in fights they don’t belong in, you proved my point with those examples. Do i dislike Brook/Franky soloing Page One ? Yes. Do i think it’s not happening because it’d skew power levels ? No, Oda doesn’t give a fuck.

I do believe following a basic power level structure is pretty important btw, and not disregarding it only when it’s convenient.

Imagine the weak trio being able to beat people like pica or vergo this arc. Even being able to push them high diff sounds insane imo

Again imo
Luffy shouldn't be able to solo kaido this arc
The new m3 shouldn't be able to solo calamities
The mid and weak trio shouldn't be able to solo the tobi roppo
Next arc tho yeah why not 🤷‍♀️

Imagine the weak trio being able to beat people like pica or vergo this arc. Even being able to push them high diff sounds insane imo

Again imo
Luffy shouldn't be able to solo kaido this arc
The new m3 shouldn't be able to solo calamities
The mid and weak trio shouldn't be able to solo the tobi roppo
Next arc tho yeah why not 🤷‍♀️
It doesn't sound that insane. High-dif sounds just about right. Dressrosa was years ago and there aren't any arcs left with F6 level opponents. BB, Shanks, Marines, WG all have much stronger characters.

If they can't beat the F6 now, you'll be in more disbelief at the power jump in the next arc.