What do you do IRL? (career/school/passion)

Yeah man, used to be in Pharmacy School made the quick escape to finance
make a shit ton of money off not doing jack shit :milaugh:
med school was stress
Post automatically merged:

any schools in mind?
You are lucky mate. Here it is impossible to switch streams since the education system is vastly different and restricted but I like it and am surviving until now.

graduated for a year now
odd not having summer breaks and prolonged holidays but work -life balance is great
aside from that nothing really changed for me
don't have any kids or responsibilities yet which helps
honestly loving it
Yeah I can't imagine not having like... homework, projects, labs, or anything

It sounds exciting! You work, pay your bills, go home and you're just done

My stance on the whole thing changed a bit. I'm honestly looking forward to my graduation

:pepebusi:

damn how long will that take

it pays well even at the start
but cost of living is also high lol
I still have 4-7 years of studying left depending upon what subjects I choose. Your field has a lot of promise when it comes to earning and the cost of living can be handled with the expense in check i guess. Tho I don't know shit about what you must be experiencing, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Trying to get the environmental engineering degree in a couple years cuz I love nature.:pepebusi:
You'll do great at whatever you choose to do.

Electro Engineer by profession. For those who are confused, it's description is: designing, manufacture, maintenance and repair of electrical products. Ranging from TV, Smartphones to Washing Machines etc. Never had the chance to work in that field because my cuntry doesn't produce anything, like literally.

After college I worked as security in a big supermarket for half a year, made enough to buy a car and a good PC for myself, but due to external circumstances I and my family got into a difficult situation, so I had to give up on buying myself a car and PC, now I'm stuck at home and make money by doing CLRD for scanlation groups. And I'm desperately trying to find some other jobs that I can do online.
Yo, we have a fellow electro engineer. Nice to meet you man, where are you from?