Questions & Mysteries Is Kaku awakened to?

?

• Yes

Votes: 58 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
That's latter on when he slipped up, check before that. There was no challenge in that fight other than cutting through steel.
That is not skill that pressures Santoryu.
it was otherwise Zoro wouldn't be so overwhelmed. To Daz bones Zoro wasn't a threat to him until Zoro learn how to use ryou(unconsciously).

Nope. It is because his combat style is the most overwhelming Zoro ever faced.
Nah I'm pretty sure I was right the first time.

Where is this coming from?
I thought Zoan awakening only gives toughness and recovery.
Where did crocoboy say that awakened df is only about toughness and recovery? he didnt and it makes sense for the df group that is all about giving characters higher base stats have its awakened form has higher stats than their normal hybrid form.

At the same age, Kaku's ten times more powerful than Lucci. That's what having more potential means.
I disagree, potential has nothing to do with age. At 5 years old Big Mom was beating giants whilst Luffy was some snot-nosed kid and yet Luffy's potential eclipses hers.

Roger didn't become Pirate King until his fifties - I guarantee 21 year-old Zoro fodderizes 21 year-old Roger. Crocodile was 44 and became a high high-tier at 46. Potential doesn't correlate with age; how quickly you reach your ceiling is unrelated to how high your ceiling is.

Potential-wise, Lucci's consistently portrayed as a prodigy whilst Kaku gets nothing of the sort. Lucci's potential is the highest in Cipher Pol.

They think kaku got better potential then lucci like zoro got better potential then luffy :risitameh::risitameh:
That's what I'm saying it's because it was Zoro he faced so they are giving kaku the benefit of the doubt. This was the type of portrayal rob Lucci has received.

Basically Lucci is built different when it comes to the other cp9 agent members even who's who praise him highly in that regard.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Where did crocoboy say that awakened df is only about toughness and recovery? he didnt and it makes sense for the df group that is all about giving characters higher base stats have its awakened form has higher stats than their normal hybrid form.
He didnt but nobody said it gives anything else either.
And we just witnessed that Awakened stats of Luffy are below G2...
Dont tell me you think his stats in the regular-size Awakening form are above those in gears?

Kaku > lucci, they say.
Hilarious is an understatement. It is outright pathetic.
:lawsigh: :mrgo:
Just as King is beating Kaido at many things, Kaku beats Lucci at many things as well.
Stop being a casual, Psych-chin. :kriwhat:

Yes, of course you do. :goyea: