One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
The new orders most likely just override the previous. It‘s like you download sth, then cancel and download sth else instead.
Which is weird. Imagine if gorosei order the seraphim to erase a country. But somehow sentoumaru, any vegapunk or even a member of cp0 are there so they can override the new order ?
Not having absolute control of weapons like that is ... weird ?

I think the Seras will end up with the Gorosei/CP0 after this arc.
And killing Sentomaru was part of Lucci‘s mission. The guy is a traitor.
Yes that would be logical. Maybe WG will contact Judge and ask him to modify the seraphim after egghead (one of the best scientists alive and worked with vegapunk). Because in any situation, Vegapunk or Sentoumaru could come and try to stop the seraphims.

But it's still bothering me to let everyone having control of the Seraphims.
You told me to kill Vegapunk and Sentoumaru which is true but there will be always the possibility a fodder cp0 can override the orders of the gorousei in one particular situation.

Chapter itself was nice, but by God, those dialogues were completely cringeworthy.

I much rather get a narrator box just explaining stuff than characters doing the explaining in a completely unnatural way.

Take the Kaku-Stussy dialogue about the order priority for example. Nobody would ever have such a conversation.

On another note:

Jinbei not a while ago: "Never be racist and talk about my people like that again!"

Jinbei now: "Hey those brown guys (!) look suspicious!"

:suresure:

The fact that no previous yonko hassn't tried to go and kidnap vegapunk is wild tbh. Egg Head is seriously understaffed in terms of security. Especially when you consider pacifistas and and seraphims are relatively new creations.
It's OP.

Don't expect perfect logic or consistency.

This time it's not even meant in a mocking way, it's just really like that.

If you think too much about OP, you won't really enjoy it anymore as there are a ton of iffy/not really logical plot points.

The fact that no previous yonko hassn't tried to go and kidnap vegapunk is wild tbh. Egg Head is seriously understaffed in terms of security. Especially when you consider pacifistas and and seraphims are relatively new creations.
Attempting to kill Vegapunk in the past would’ve likely triggered a war of some sort. That’s what I think, anyway.

Which is weird. Imagine if gorosei order the seraphim to erase a country. But somehow sentoumaru, any vegapunk or even a member of cp0 are there so they can override the new order ?
Not having absolute control of weapons like that is ... weird ?
isnt this the opposite of how the chapter said it works. sentomarus orders only got cancelled out because he got killed. if the gorosei order them to do something thats the order unless the gorosei die