One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
Ah again with forced parallels which no one in manga does. And here I am seeing another 'I am not wrong, world is wrong' basement dweller 🀣
At first I didn't see the name of the user you are quoting but upon reading these sentences I suspected it's nikπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm convinced Koby can see the future. Each time Oda brings back an old character, they are noticeably stronger.
It makes no sense for Koby to merely have good CoO, because he already had that pre-skip by the end of marineford.

if Kid, Law, and Lucci get awakening, Koby should have FS.

It also makes perfect sense why he was the only one who didn't get petrified in amazon lily, when even his superior officer and the blackbeard commanders were turned to stone. He was the only one with FS.

I'm convinced Koby can see the future. Each time Oda brings back an old character, they are noticeably stronger.
It makes no sense for Koby to merely have good CoO, because he already had that pre-skip by the end of marineford.

if Kid, Law, and Lucci get awakening, Koby should have FS.

It also makes perfect sense why he was the only one who didn't get petrified in amazon lily, when even his superior officer and the blackbeard commanders were turned to stone. He was the only one with FS.
How the fuck did Blackbeard catch him then?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Ah again with forced parallels which no one in manga does. And here I am seeing another 'I am not wrong, world is wrong' basement dweller πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
And Whitebeard is not stronger than Roger. Not according to manga. And forcing Whitebeard parallel to Zoro not going to help either. Only basement dwellers make such non-existence parallels by stretching 1000x more than gomu.
Whitebeard is WSM and Roger isnt.
I guess Rupees constantly have issues with World's strongest titles. :saden:

G

Gorosei Informer

Sentomaru next chapter:

Luffy after seeing what Lucci did to Atlas and Sentomaru now too:

Kizaru if he arrives and sees what happened to Sentomaru too:

How Kizaru might arrive to Egghead too:

Kuma when he arrives and he sees Bonney too:

Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1069

Titled "Desire"

Hmmmm.......
:bamathink:
Chapter 1420 is gonna be VERY lit! Kizaru and Smoker gonna have their best chapter for sure! /s

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know if it was discussed before but when I was reading the part in an older chapter where Robin was telling Law she is interested in learning about the meaning of D, it hit me. What if the D. means Desire and not drum of liberation??

The clan of D could be the group of people whose desires manifested and created the first/all devil fruits. Their descendants kept the D and are people who are able to manifest their desires too. This is why people with the D in their name always shake the world, because of their strong desire, not simply because they are powerful individuals.

i don't know if it was discussed before but when I was reading the part in an older chapter where Robin was telling Law she is interested in learning about the meaning of D, it hit me. What if the D. means Desire and not drum of liberation??

The clan of D could be the group of people whose desires manifested and created the first/all devil fruits. Their descendants kept the D and are people who are able to manifest their desires too. This is why people with the D in their name always shake the world, because of their strong desire, not simply because they are powerful individuals.
You just spoiled to the world the meaning of the D., I don't know if you deserve credit, torture or just a 7-days trolling-session with Nik :josad: