Character Discussion The denial of Admiral Aokiji being Yonko Blackbeard's ''underling'' was wild

Tbh, the admirals have become something of an insane laughing stock, it doesn't even surprise me anymore, it was always clear that the Yonkous were simply on another level when compared to the admirals.

Shanks in the red movie literally put the fucking sword on Kizaru's neck completely dominating him.
You just going to ignore all those big mom and kaido panels
Post automatically merged:

When none of them where in there prime and none of them where yonkos at that point of time lol
Only because their captain got clapped :kayneshrug:

All Yanker nonsense aside, does anyone actually believe that Kuzan’s intention is to be a genuine pirate?
I’d like to have faith that it’s mostly just trolling, but it is sometimes very difficult to discern whether it’s true stupidity or just disingenuous playacting.

@L55 Another thing points to Shiryu > Kuzan is, everytime there is a spy / someone not really loyal / double agent / traitor, they are never the second strongest of the crew.

Vivi wasn't the second strongest in Baroque Works.
Rosinante / Viola / Baby 5 weren't the second strongest in Donquxiote Family.
WCI Sanji weren't the second strongest in Straw Hats, not even in WCI Straw Hats.
X-Drake wasn't the second strongest in Beast Pirates.

So going with usual records, Kuzan won't be the second strongest in Blackbeard Pirates.

I can already see trolls quoting me "yes he is not the second strongest, he is the strongest" lol we both know this isn't what me and every other sane people think.

@L55 Another thing points to Shiryu > Kuzan is, everytime there is a spy / someone not really loyal / double agent / traitor, they are never the second strongest of the crew.

Vivi wasn't the second strongest in Baroque Works.
Rosinante / Viola / Baby 5 weren't the second strongest in Donquxiote Family.
WCI Sanji weren't the second strongest in Straw Hats, not even in WCI Straw Hats.
X-Drake wasn't the second strongest in Beast Pirates.

So going with usual records, Kuzan won't be the second strongest in Blackbeard Pirates.

I can already see trolls quoting me "yes he is not the second strongest, he is the strongest" lol we both know this isn't what me and every other sane people think.
dogshit lists lol, Kuzan has the feats to back his argument up nun of those characters you listed had the portrayal like kuzan, they simply don't work

Shiryu was a security at a prison, Kiji being an ex-admiral

it doesn't work bro

dogshit lists lol, Kuzan has the feats to back his argument up nun of those characters you listed had the portrayal like kuzan, they simply don't work

Shiryu was a security at a prison, Kiji being an ex-admiral

it doesn't work bro
2 Impel Down Jailers, Magellan and Shiryu ~ Admirals.