Current Events WorstGen Forum Handing Out Devil Fruit Awakening Like Oprah Winfrey

Fans are desperation wanting their favs who have a strong devil fruit to have awakening when there has been no indication as such.
When it comes to paramecia type user it's really not clear same can be said for the logia types as well. Zoan types at least we got more confrontation on how their awakening function as a whole. Kaido example it well when the mind and the body catches up with their df but that only examples the zoan types only.

Also no reason to separate someone haki from their devil fruit abilities

Like kaido is stronger than shanks due to his devil fruit, haki, weapon, and everything else that makes him up as a fighter.
Take away his fruit obviously shanks is winning but at itd be the same if you took away his fruit.

Its like taking away some of zoro's swords something essential to his fighting style and being surprised he's weaker. Like obviously if you restrict someone abilities they wont be as strong

His CoC grew stronger because he himself got stronger through awakening.
If we take away his awakening then his haki grows weaker, so it’s obvious which power should take credit.
Haki would grow with or without awakening. Truthfully I don't think there was much difference between Luffy's CoC with Nika or without Nika..an intense battle of Haki is what blooms Haki.

Zoro's Haki grew stronger too without even a devil fruit.
I don't get Luffy's awakening wank..his devil fruit isn't that great from combat perspective.

I don't get insecurity from @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Just because Luffy's awakening is dog shit doesn't mean Kizaru and Akainu won't have top tier awakenings.

That’s luck not to mention we have no exact info if the ship didn’t get any sort of damage. Fact of the matter is Roger has no DF ability nor “summon storms”.
We know that Storms have always been connected to the D lineage as that’s literally been there slogan for 20 years. So the fact that he beat Shiki using a freak weather phenomenon storm is very likely to a special power beyond haki.

Haki would grow with or without awakening. Truthfully I don't think there was much difference between Luffy's CoC with Nika or without Nika..an intense battle of Haki is what blooms Haki.

Zoro's Haki grew stronger too without even a devil fruit.
I don't get Luffy's awakening wank..his devil fruit isn't that great from combat perspective.

I don't get insecurity from @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Just because Luffy's awakening is dog shit doesn't mean Kizaru and Akainu won't have top tier awakenings.
It can grow without a devil fruit, in Luffy vs Kaido case awakening gave him the boost in haki along with top of the verse physical strength, speed, reaction speed and durability. It’s kinda pretty broken lol

It can grow without a devil fruit, in Luffy vs Kaido case awakening gave him the boost in haki along with top of the verse physical strength, speed, reaction speed and durability. It’s kinda pretty broken lol
What makes you think Luffy has top of the verse physical strength?
Kaido ain't that heavy lmao.
Whacking Kaido like a jump rope using his rubber properties ain't as impressive as throwing a mountain that Burgess did lol