Current Events WorstGen Forum Handing Out Devil Fruit Awakening Like Oprah Winfrey

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I swear, every time a character with a Devil Fruit shows up lately, we get this:

First was Ryokugyu. The man literally just walked from point A to point B with plants growing behind him (you know, the thing plants do) and people jumped at claiming Ryokugyu was showing us Logia Awakening.

Then people got salty that Kaido and his crew never showed Awakening while Lucci did, so then we got a series of cope threads like “Kaido buffing himself is awakening,” “Kaido knows what awakening is therefore he has it (even though he never showed it)”, “Kaido performed form changing which Drum Island Chopper did and thus must be Awakening,” etc.

Now we’ve got Big Mom must be awakened threads, “soul pocus is awakening because I’m coping,” “Bigger Mom is her awakening, please believe me”, then we get “is Kaku Awakened,” pretty soon we’ll be getting “are the Seraphim Awakened,” “is Shanks Awakened even though he doesn’t have a Devil Fruit,” “Awakening will resurrect Ace from the dead” etc…it just won’t stop.

I guess that’s just what we can expect when Awakening is objectively the best and most coveted power in the story, but I do find it hilarious that people are so desperate for their favorites to get awakening lol.

@SakazOuki @Blackbeard @comrade @MarineHQ @Warchief Sanji D Goat @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Yelan’s Minion @ConquistadoR @Jiihad @ZenZu @AkainuTheGrimReaper @kurwa @Extravlad @Chrono
It's Oda's fault. He's a terrible writer. He should at least use some SFX for that stuff so people know what they are dealing with instead of jumping to conclusions, same goes for Advanced Haki forms.

What makes you think Luffy has top of the verse physical strength?
Kaido ain't that heavy lmao.
Whacking Kaido like a jump rope using his rubber properties ain't as impressive as throwing a mountain that Burgess did lol
Squeezing the shit out of him like this needs a lot of strength. Crydo was helpless too he was trying to resist

Tho gotta say Ryokugyu was far more impressive in that regard lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
An awakening can be as underwhelming as ID Beasts' awakening to as overwhelming as Nika's awakening. So I don't see why anyone needs to get desperate to give it to their favorites. It's just that some people think that the likes of Kaido and GB having it should be obvious because even bums like Doffy, Katakuri, and Lucci have it.

Changing forms i.e., doing the same things that Drum Island Chopper did is what all known zoan awakenings did so far. So that's a valid reason to think a zoan user has awakening, to be honest.

A Yonko level power that allowed Luffy to defeat the strongest Yonko, was matched equally by a fucking leopard fruit my guy lmfao. The potential power creep of Awakening is truly absurd.
It was acoc and acoa lol
He wouldve melted without haki
Dont worry awakening is still good for jobbers like the admiraLs and kat doffy
I mean gb ran like a bitch from basic coc

"Yamatrash is awakened because she has that sky thing around her neck", "Yamatrash is awakened because her hybrid form is slimmer than Kaido's hybrid form" - @Jailer
Like wtf, Kaido is just physically bigger than Yamao, how come her hybrid form being slimmer means she is awakened?
Since mods deleted all the replies stemming from this, zero punishment to this ape while keeping this post, stop putting words in my mouth, when very recently I said otherwise