Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kanki needs to take down some high-ranking officers at least. I'm thinking SSJ and Enkan.
ssj is saved for ytw round 2.

Enka is faraway it seems he is save for now.
Post automatically merged:

full raw.

https://imgur.io/a/D7rLf8z

really rbk should have died by zeno
the plot armor saved him
thise arrow shouldn't have stopped zeno taking rbk head.

Last edited:
No one has ever cornered Riboku so badly as Kanki did here. Neither GekiShin nor YTW nor Ousen.

@SakazOuki @Jailer no matter how thick the plot armor (even those arrows lol) for Riboku is present, Kanki already proved that he is superior in every aspect. Lol
Definitely, Riboku got nothing on both Kanki and Ousen imo
The advantage of numbers, quality generals and homeland territory wasn't enough for him to gain the upperhand, that seals it.

Despite Riboku knowing Kanki's capabilities he still managed to be psychologically manipulated by him, and he didn't even know till he was cornered.

Kanki is a beast.
Honestly, this war has been a show of the deadliness of both Riboku's and Kanki's own more particular spins on warfare. That is, types of warfare that have come to being specifically associated with them.

Riboku's long term pre-battle planning was put into the spotlight once again. He perfectly read and anticipated the Qin's movements and that was tremendous (talking of Ousen/SHK's plans), his scary ability when it comes to blocking intels, his hunting ground being set up etc. This is what he did at Bayou, when he completely defeated Ouki.
Against Kanki, he has layed complete waste and destruction to the Qin army.

Kanki's knack for his super unothodox cunnig plans came out again multiple times. He was able to get out from that extremely well prepared ground as first thing. And throughout the arc, I think he has suprised or shocked Riboku more than any other commander did. Kanki has often relied on his deadly "take the head" strategies and we see it applied here too. Ousen said that Kanki's thoughts escape even him and Riboku said that if he ever were to lose badly enough that it could cost him his life, it would be because Kanki was his opponent.

If you ask me how this is ending, no I don't think this is ending with Riboku's head flying (the one thing that would absolutely make up for everything that has happened to Qin until now, as @Great General Kanki said) or Kanki's...I think this is ending with an utter victory for Zhao against Qin.

But yeah, just wanted to write this. When it comes to the two commanders I don't have much more to say about Riboku that I didn't think of him in the past. When it comes to Kanki, I always thought very highly of him too but damn, I might still have underestimated him lol.

Last edited:
No one has ever cornered Riboku so badly as Kanki did here. Neither GekiShin nor YTW nor Ousen.

@SakazOuki @Jailer no matter how thick the plot armor (even those arrows lol) for Riboku is present, Kanki already proved that he is superior in every aspect. Lol
This is pure cope.

The only reason this happened is because no one but Kan Ki would try something this risky.

Kan Ki is uniquely indifferent to his troops. So long as he’s confident he can get away, he won’t care what happens to them - just as Ri Boku pointed out at Gishi Plains when he broke out and left pretty much his entire army behind to be massacred.

The only reason Ri Boku even believed Hika was actually in danger is because Shin took Gian - completely independent of Kan Ki.

You Kan Ki fans need to face the facts. He’s lost his army, he’s all but lost the Zenou clan and now the Shu Ma clan, and he spent most of his time running away.

The only win in this campaign was the Siege of Gian, which he had nothing to do with beyond sending ahead the Siege Unit who conveniently hid in the same forests as the HSA and GKA.

Kan Ki has to make something happen here or he’ll have been thoroughly exposed without anything to show for it.

All plot is plot armour. No one benefits more from the narrative bending to accommodate their style of warfare than Kan Ki.

When Ri Boku or whoever achieves something by strategy, Hara breaks that down. With Kan Ki, it’s just he did X and his enemies just happened to fall for it. Even that isn't plot armour. It's just narrative.

Plot armour is not a thing. It's just a silly term people made up to describe developments they don't like.

Last edited: