Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do much until abilities are open in a few hours, need to fish for reactions and see how people are responding

Thought it was a good idea to get a few votes up on Zolo to see if he shows up and says anything

Flower the only one doing anything with the thread right now, i think people pointing at Flower as scummy for controlling the thread are wrong

Flower might actually be the only one pushing the game and fishing for reactions
Who's been pushing Flower as scummy for controlling the thread?

I do have a couple thoughts

The first is that I think thr Zolo wagon is right the path to go down because scum, town or even indie he more or less plays the same with his campaign to kill indies. Imma vote later though.
:hapnoel:

The other is that I'm kinda curious where that devil contract will lead. Cause tbh it didn't register for me that it wasa devil contract before someone pointed it out. Hopin we go by Chainsawman Rules here.
:risitavirus:
If you think the Zolo wagon is good, why wait? I don't like how you said you'll vote later because it gives you wiggle room to either jump on that wagon if it has momentum or to place your vote elsewhere without much consequence.

Go read the game you hosted or the breaking bad game Yo Tan hosted.

The point of saying that is to possibly start some discussion on Ekko too/raise attention because he rubbed me a little wrong but I acknowledge a possible alternative explanation for why.

And also that if Pero is scum then Ekko automatically looks better bc he’s against Pero.
I feel like Ekko's entrance is fairly NAI. I've been playing games with him for the past month or so and he's been going hard in all of them; I can understand the burnout. I agree with Ratchet that this is a bit of a fence sitting take on Ekko.

I feel like Ekko's entrance is fairly NAI. I've been playing games with him for the past month or so and he's been going hard in all of them; I can understand the burnout. I agree with Ratchet that this is a bit of a fence sitting take on Ekko.
Because my initial thoughts are on a fence.

But I reject the idea that all fences are useless when it can prod other people to weigh the two sides of the fence and go from there.

Abilites Unlocked

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Yooooo!

It's me! Nyaruko from Nyaruko: Crawling with Love!

Kotori told me that @Mashiro Blue is busy having dinner right now so I came to tell you that abilities have been unlocked from this point on!

Woooohoooo!!

Make it rain players

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Go read the game you hosted or the breaking bad game Yo Tan hosted.
Do you expect me to read two several thousand post games to search for behaviour of a small meta read that is barely above a random guess? It's not even laziness on my part, it's just a silly request when you would be in the best position to point towards specific instances of this.
The point of saying that is to possibly start some discussion on Ekko too/raise attention because he rubbed me a little wrong but I acknowledge a possible alternative explanation for why.
I can see the reasoning, but the act of suggesting that a player may be suspicious before baking in a defence for them does come across a little like you're only giving the allearance of scum hunting.
And also that if Pero is scum then Ekko automatically looks better bc he’s against Pero.
Because Ekko when low effort/activity has never bussed his mates before, right?

The start of Mayhem

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Tohru has activated Dragon Lord of Flames

Tohru has used Fire Blast on ???

Tohru has used Supernova on ???

Akame has activated Sword Demon Oratoria

Shalltear Bloodfallen has activated Huh? Did you get tired?

Emil

Certified Memelord
14 pages my gosh. And Flowa is so noisy. She must be scum tryna control the phase. Lololol

Wazzup fellas. I didn't realize I have been missing a lot of waifus since Bulma. Hmm.
why cant she be town trying to control the phase. where do u draw the distinction

Do you expect me to read two several thousand post games to search for behaviour of a small meta read that is barely above a random guess? It's not even laziness on my part, it's just a silly request when you would be in the best position to point towards specific instances of this.
So you expect me to go through those several thousand post games to search for them, and do what in order to point to them? Post links to the quotes? That would take longer on my part than you doing a quick ISO on the early parts of those games.

I remember him reacting to votes/early suspicion/complaining and borderline appealing to emotion that he always gets sussed for no reason in those games. It’s also something that happened in Fuji’s game where you were Hisoka thinking on it more.

If you don’t remember too and you need specific examples then I recommend you go look for them lol.

I also remember Pero hiding out in scum chat in Fuji’s Pokemon game and going out of his way to ignore the attention he was getting. (Though I don’t think he completely and utterly refused to react like he is here exactly.

Because Ekko when low effort/activity has never bussed his mates before, right?
Alright, fair lol. Nvm on that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.