Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
he always complains about how he gets lynched day 1

tell me about zolo tho, who u voting for smth he does every time
If you know that I'm voting him for something he does every time, you would also know that I'm voting him *precisely because* he does it every time. See: my reasoning towards X.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Noted that you through some soft suspicion on Ekko and then immediately excuse it/walk it back. You may as well be saying nothing.
there is nothing wrong with that. his soft suspicion was based on my entrance. it can easily be reassessed with few posts from me. calling it a "walk back" is unfair cuz hes never gone deep is his suspicion either

Ratchet

So you expect me to go through those several thousand post games to search for them, and do what in order to point to them? Post links to the quotes? That would take longer on my part than you doing a quick ISO on the early parts of those games.
Given that it was behaviour you cited, I expected you to broadly describe the scenario, and then point out the town games where he was in the same situation and had a different reaction. If we are going to use meta, it must be established that it's scum meta and not just player meta. For context, in Game of Thrones Mafia, he was very preoccupied with questioning suspicion on him, so I feel like there is room for variation here. If you want to justify his lynch because you feel that he is not carrying his weight, I am okay with that. I am not okay with poorly-baked reads that hinge on a "meta" that, to my eye at least, isn't one that has been solidly established.

Emil

Certified Memelord
my issue with pero is his awkwardness during the fluff phase and his focus on roles / mechanics

one of the players that are saying "will post later" is probably scum as well. its honestly better the thread remains inactive so we expose those guys who are unable to generate content but are here to tell us they will post later

Emil

Certified Memelord
Given that it was behaviour you cited, I expected you to broadly describe the scenario, and then point out the town games where he was in the same situation and had a different reaction. If we are going to use meta, it must be established that it's scum meta and not just player meta. For context, in Game of Thrones Mafia, he was very preoccupied with questioning suspicion on him, so I feel like there is room for variation here. If you want to justify his lynch because you feel that he is not carrying his weight, I am okay with that. I am not okay with poorly-baked reads that hinge on a "meta" that, to my eye at least, isn't one that has been solidly established.
not sure why r u against a wagon being pressured? he has not earned himself any charitable reason for u to step up for him like this. he can say this himself

Ratchet

there is nothing wrong with that. his soft suspicion was based on my entrance. it can easily be reassessed with few posts from me. calling it a "walk back" is unfair cuz hes never gone deep is his suspicion either
I'm not going to keep repeating myself because you don't read. I used "walking it back" because in the same post he suggested you may be showing scum behaviour, he provided a line of reasoning that could justify the behaviour without it being scummy. It's pretty cut and dry, and while not a hard scum catch, is an argument that deserves some further scrutiny.
thats badicslly coinflipping

anyway read on pero?
It's not really coinflipping, it's more like throwing the results out because they're going to be the same anyway. I am confused, however, why this wasn't clear initially to you?

No read on Pero. None, null, nada.

Ratchet

not sure why r u against a wagon being pressured? he has not earned himself any charitable reason for u to step up for him like this. he can say this himself
Yeah, this is where you reach the point of responding to me for the sake of responding. I expressed why I had issues with what Prof said, and then defended my line of reasoning.

Okay, I cited several of last town games I played with him so that’s a baseline.

Then he was on my scum team in the Pokémon game and I noticed him going out of his way to be avoidant (which came well after the GoT game).

And here it isn’t *just* the ignoring that draws attention. His post are also more innocuous than I remember in his other early games. He hasn’t even started bantering with Pot and his fellas thing or shading anyone (which I know is scummy but something I know town Pero is prone to do and draw bad attention to himself).

Status
Not open for further replies.