Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gambit get your ass here and defend yourself.
Lololol. There's nothing to defend from. I'm just chillin my ass. Got a cool role and a perfect waifu.

Still tryna get back on this game. Felt like I totally forgot everything. But yeah, my quoted post involving Ekko certainly looks like TMI but he could have just been super busy IRL.

People who voted against him must be looked into, too. There may be wolves within that bunch.

:wonderland: i don't recall any post from the man who is tagged as opportunistic. Care to share?
Says he wants to scum hunt. Does nothing.

Ask people who he should vote. Votes whoever is leading despite having no interactions with him. Didn't ask why he's being voted either. As if he was happy that its not someone else.

@Dr. Watson one opinion, please. This was Pot Goblin's last post almost twenty four hours ago. I know the Zolo wagon is a policy lynch, but there were a couple of extra votes on it that I felt could have been just voting for an easy wagon. This was one of the most pingy posts for me in the game because he literally mentions that Zolo could be any faction and then says he'll vote later. Seems like a way to jump onto the wagon if it does pick up more steam or as a post that makes it look like he's posting his thoughts, but allows him wiggle room later. Thoughts? Don't think there's really anything else from this slot (like quite a few players).
You mean it feels he's doing this pre-emptively?
Maybe so

@Pot Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.