Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
This French team is fuckin full of depths.

Idk how France produced so many talents at the same time - its Golden Gen for them and many haven't even peaked
France heavily invested in Football and got among the world finest football academy including top tier scouting and Even naturalizing foreign origin players.

We know Qatar tried to do something similar but miserably Failed:milaugh:

Would totally do that if I was a ref :risitavirus:
So would I but I would give them a chance. If they stay on the ground for four minutes, then they shouldn't be able to play, so if I see them running the minutes after they get up, I would ask them to chose between being replaced or a yellow card for simulation. There should be rules like that to stop this nonsense diving, cheating, simulation and screaming in pain for no reason at all

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
But it shouldn't. So you have to start punishing it, nobody wants to see this kind of cheating and adults screaming for 5 minutes when the wind blows too strong on their legs
If you try to punish something too integral it'll be backfire.

Also, it's really hard for Refs to gauge how the players should react to tackles, it varies from one to another. Doing exaggerated reaction is fine as long there's fault. Key point is the reaction should be visible and clear so that Ref can make decision. I'd you don't react visibly then you might miss free kick or penalty as the Ref won't care

So far Yellow for doing exaggerated diving for no fault is good enough imo.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It depends on his judgement, but it is in the rules. The issue is the refs are soft cause they can't be 100% sure cause they can't see well with certainty. With VAR though I don't see why not utilize it, in big tournaments like this.
Can't use VAR for the every diving being made. Refs often first warn the player to not repeat it unless diving is deliberately done to fool the ref and ref feels so

A yellow can be given if player still goes for it even after getting warned

Neymay was being targetted this wc with rough challenges because playerss knew due to his reputation as diver they could get away with it which hey did. In the long term diving will backfire if you overdo it

Can't use VAR for the every diving being made. Refs often first warn the player to not repeat it unless diving is deliberately done to fool the ref and ref feels so

A yellow can be given if player still goes for it even after getting warned
I didn't say it had to be used for every; however they use VAR for disputed situations - if they see a dive there, they should punish it. It's real easy.

Neymay was being targetted this wc with rough challenges because playerss knew due to his reputation as diver they could get away with it which hey did. In the long term diving will backfire if you overdo it
They still get fooled a lot, as a Ligue 1 watcher (don't shame me), I know that Neymar does a lot of diving and is being protected by the referees (his club even asks for it)

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I didn't say it had to be used for every; however they use VAR for disputed situations - if they see a dive there, they should punish it. It's real easy.
Ref can punish

They use VAR mainly for anything happening inside the box or very close to it. If ref finds it that person deliberately made the dive then ya he can give yellow

But I think its actually hard to distinguish. Many players have become really good at diving and immediately dives when contact is made.

So it becomes hard to say he dived deliberately or tripped because of imbalance as slight contact in speed can make one trip or it was because of contact

Ref can punish

They use VAR mainly for anything happening inside the box or very close to it. If ref finds it that person deliberately made the dive then ya he can give yellow

But I think its actually hard to distinguish. Many players have become really good at diving and immediately dives when contact is made.

So it becomes hard to say he dived deliberately or tripped because of imbalance as slight contact in speed can make one trip
It's not hard when the dude miraculously falls without any contact just to get a penalty :saden:

They still get fooled a lot, as a Ligue 1 watcher (don't shame me), I know that Neymar does a lot of diving and is being protected by the referees (his club even asks for it)
He has suffered a lot injuries though since leaving barca Neymar wasn't an injury prone player before coming to psg so he clearly gets a lot of harsh treatment. I think french league also being very physical contributes to that