Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yup. They trip and THEN ask for a penalty. Deserving an instant yellow.
As per rules yes

But rules also says "deliberate intention to deceive ref". So its upto ref to judge if trip was deliberate or not as trip can happen due to outfield or losing control over ball or player genuinely felt he got tripped by the defender.

So ref just goes with warning first

As per rules yes

But rules also says "deliberate intention to deceive ref". So its upto ref to judge if trip was deliberate or not as trip can happen due to outfield or losing control over ball or player genuinely felt he got tripped by the defender.

So ref just goes with warning first
You know you can feel the difference between being tripped by someone or tripping on your own, right :saden:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You know you can feel the difference between being tripped by someone or tripping on your own, right :saden:
I am taking about from ref perspective

And sometimes when you are surrounded by defenders then slight touch from them can give you feel they tripped you even if they didn't as your focus is on the ball and to pass/shoot.

But many times divers just fake it even after knowing they got tripped on their own

He has suffered a lot injuries though since leaving barca Neymar wasn't an injury prone player before coming to psg so he clearly gets a lot of harsh treatment. I think french league also being very physical contributes to that
Not more than Mbappé or other big players that played in Ligue 1. The thing is he doesn't have a very healthy lifestyle since he joined PSG and the club used to let him do whatever he wanted because he is a big star.
You think Messi isn't targeted? Dude stays on his legs as long as possible and is never injured in Ligue 1.
Sometimes I also suspected that when they do these big jumps they sometimes injured themselves or at least hurt themselves more, I remember when Valbuena played for Lyon and he was a known diver, he once dived in a bad way and he had to be replaced

I am taking about from ref perspective

And sometimes when you are surrounded by defenders then slight touch from them can give you feel they tripped you even if they didn't as your focus is on the ball and to pass/shoot.

But many times divers just fake it even after knowing they got tripped on their own
Yes, of course - but when there's a VAR check, they'll see it. That's my point.

your tears tomorrow when they lose
will sustain me till the next World Cup
Post automatically merged:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE you'd rather deal with the whole immigrants/ African All star debates If France win than Messi fans?
that's a debate ?
who cares

99% of those players were born in france
developed in france
and most importantly chose to play for france
I don't know why countries most haven't lived in try to claim them.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
that's a debate ?
who cares

99% of those players were born in france
developed in france
and most importantly chose to play for france
I don't know why countries most haven't lived in try to claim them.
There was huge debates/ polemics about that when France won in 2018. It was very toxic.

I'd assume the same will happen again,
Many people just like to play with that card