Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Pero

I honestly haven't liked anything from this slot. They called their wagon scum but struggled to call out who was actually scum. Has just flopped on defending anything when I thought there was some legit suss on their slot. Called themselves a policy lynch, but I don't really see it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lololol. There's nothing to defend from. I'm just chillin my ass. Got a cool role and a perfect waifu.

Still tryna get back on this game. Felt like I totally forgot everything. But yeah, my quoted post involving Ekko certainly looks like TMI but he could have just been super busy IRL.

People who voted against him must be looked into, too. There may be wolves within that bunch.
screaming tmi multiple times is not gna make it real btw. flowa is already a claimed indie. you still havent answered the question gambit

I think it’s best to go on with the Pero lynch.

But before we lynch anyone we need to get a claim and save time to pivot.

I’ve seen some apprehension around getting claims by a few people but there is no reason to lynch someone without getting one. Alive and claimed is better than dead if that claim can make a difference, and I believe it can in some cases this game with a few characters.

The best move is probably to find a option 1 and option 2 and if option 1s claim warrants being spared then we can move to option 2.

Option 2 could then be asked to claim but we’re running low on time and this is the kind of thing that should have been established earlier. If Pero claims someone warranting being spared then a Zolo least damaging lynch isn’t the end of the world if there isn’t a better second option. Idk if we’d get Zolo to claim/cooperate that easily anyway.
Honestly I know nothing about flavor. Do you think it's likely 'good' characters in their series will be town and 'bad' characters in their series will be scum?

Aight. I'm dipping. Inb4 Flowa accuses me of vanishing like a fart in the wind.

We still got over 24 hours iirc as it's 48 hour loooooong phase no? We have time.

Use your actives wisely. This is super role madness. Shits about to happen.
Ah I think day is over right away here.

#2 Vote Count DP1

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Vote Count

Flower - Ekko > Prof > Ekko > Unvote > Pero > Zolo > Ekko
Prof - Ekko > Pero
Ekko - Pero
Ratchet - Zolo
Nessos - Ekko
T-Pein - Pero
DoctorIndigo - Zolo
Lord Melkor - Ratchet
Watson - Ekko
Pero - Ekko
Dnineboby - Ekko
Charlie - Dnineboby
Dest - Mitch > Pero

Total

Ekko -5
Pero - 4
Zolo - 2
Dnineboby - 1
Ratchet - 1

If I missed a vote or made a mistake please let me know

I'm going to move the lynch time 2h forward because I have some stuff to do, game-related and RL stuff

Lynch in ~3h

Honestly I know nothing about flavor. Do you think it's likely 'good' characters in their series will be town and 'bad' characters in their series will be scum?
That I can’t say. But can probably infer on a couple of characters based on my role.

I don’t think it will be fullproof bc I imagine there are curveballs to make that not a viable way to hard clear on flavor alone, but I think at the minimum it would significantly lessen the chances of certain characters being scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
just going to note pero only started gaining confidence to talk about his wagon after ratchet enabled it by opening the zolo wagon and opposing profs reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.