Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing the bigger picture. Why Omega Ekko if you are controlling him? We can use that to deduce that the one who controlled Ekko and the one who killed him are from different factions. Moreover, they were either afraid of being targeted or are small enough that Red Mafia hurting them might set them back.

I suspect we are dealing with two scum teams of about 3 to 4 in size, and probably 3 Indies. One anti town, one neutral, one pro town.
I agree that the scum who had control of him wouldn’t kill him there (probably). And also if Pero is on a team his team also probably wouldn’t want to kill Ekko there with Ekko as counter wagon.

There’s also a chance that it was an indie who Omega killed him.
-

Why did you specify red mafia there?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I agree that the scum who had control of him wouldn’t kill him there (probably). And also if Pero is on a team his team also probably wouldn’t want to kill Ekko there with Ekko as counter wagon.

There’s also a chance that it was an indie who Omega killed him.
-

Why did you specify red mafia there?
Because Milim is written in Purple. I associated her with Purple.

I

Indigo

Because Milim is written in Purple. I associated her with Purple.
Akame was written in Red for the entire thing, yet she is town

you already said so yourself the color of the WUs is for Flavour of the characters

are you just throwing at this point?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Akame was written in Red for the entire thing, yet she is town

you already said so yourself the color of the WUs is for Flavour of the characters

are you just throwing at this point?
Yeah I acknowledge that she might not be purple. Might not even be Mafia. I think it's reasonable to associate her with Purple though, given the colours and all. Consider it a working theory.

Not really. I know what Zolo will give us. Saying "Melkor mentioned Dragons in his role once, so he might be Milim" is just poor reasoning. I know you are looking for a gotcha here Prof, but this isn't it lol.
I think a more reasonable conclusion is that Melkor might be Wendy based on his post.

I’m just trying to figure out why you’re fixated on policy lynching this game instead of actually shooting for scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.