Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think a more reasonable conclusion is that Melkor might be Wendy based on his post.

I’m just trying to figure out why you’re fixated on policy lynching this game instead of actually shooting for scum.
I think Zolo can easily be scum given the resistance to his lynch, I agree that Melkor could be Wendy too which is also a reason not to propose a lynch based on a guess.

I don't see anyone offering anything better. By all means.

Sky Dragon Slayer

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Sky Dragon Slayer

Wendy Marvell has lost the match against Milim Nava but won against Tohru

Tohru has been roleblocked through immunites for this NP

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜.̵̧̌͐͊͜ has used Delusions on the following WUs

Witch of Glaciation

Emilia has used Everlasting Ice Tomb on ???

Drago Buster

Milim Nava has activated Drago Buster to Omega Kill Akame/ @Ekkologix

Wendy Marvell has used Sky Dragon Slaying Magic to challenge Milim Nava and Tohru to R/P/S

Wendy Marvell has used Sky Dragon God Slaying Magic to kill ???, but as ??? is not a Dragon, it failed

Urara Shiraishi used Body Swapping on ???

Louise has used World Door to find a Witch in the game

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

Ratchet

The best way to play this is simple. We establish who are the characters that are appearing regularly, and try to get those found.

We dismiss the characters who show up once and do nothing of note, as they are likely fake.

We see which ones are making scummy actions, like Milim, and try to find them. We can also start to establish how many hard inactive we have vs how many are just lurking. By the number of characters we have. I'll get a list together at some point, naturally I will have to exclude my own.

Ratchet

We know scum have the ability to use roles without claims so we can assume that roles that get controlled are done so via investigative scum actions that show the investigator full role sheets. We will not win this if we don't work together.

Only interested in helping Flower? this is the first time i'm trying to help Flower here

I already told you i suck at threadplay and reading people, especially D1, the only ones that caught my eye were Ekko, Pero and Zolo

But i do have info that could help Flower's wincon, which i actually believe, but i also don't want to openly say it because it might hurt town
So only people that caught your interest were ones that are lynch candidates? Convenient.

I agree that the scum who had control of him wouldn’t kill him there (probably). And also if Pero is on a team his team also probably wouldn’t want to kill Ekko there with Ekko as counter wagon.

There’s also a chance that it was an indie who Omega killed him.
-

Why did you specify red mafia there?
The indie theory might make the most sense

God, ekko really is hard to hard

Spirit Arts

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Spirit Arts

Emilia has activated Spirit Arts

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜.̵̧̌͐͊͜ has used Conjure on ???

Ekko's soul has been collected by Maka Albarn

Status
Not open for further replies.