Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Fruit de la Grisaia

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Hello Players

My name is Kazuki Kazami and I'll be responsible to provide the 2nd Trivia Question.

Only those that are smart enough can get it right.

First 6 players to quote this post will participate in the trivia and have the possibility to unlock their Ultimate Ability

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Hello Players

My name is Kazuki Kazami and I'll be responsible to provide the 2nd Trivia Question.

First 6 players to quote this post will participate in the trivia and have the possibility to unlock their Ultimate Ability

a

Hello Players

Yes.

Hello Players

In

Hello Players

Hello Players

in

I

Indigo

Hello Players

yo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Hello Players

in

Status
Not open for further replies.