๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž
I got Yuta winning too, but not sure if it'll be easy tho.
He has a crazy reverse curse technique, so even if she damages him he will heal this in an instant.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
He has a crazy reverse curse technique, so even if she damages him he will heal this in an instant.
I haven't read the latest chapter yet but doesn't Yuki also have a good RCT?

Seth

โ€Ž
I haven't read the latest chapter yet but doesn't Yuki also have a good RCT?
Nothing says she has a good one. She'd definitely not have as good as Yuta. Yuta and Hakari have the best RCT imho aside from probably Gojo I guess?

They can heal in an instant. Look Kashimo fight and for Yuta look what he did to Maki.

I wanna see how Rika is taking that point blank :

Irrelevant, Yuta can heal this shit in an instant.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nothing says she has a good one.
If she healed from the onslaught and the domain, she has a good one. But I need to see the chapter first.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
That's not taking it tho. It's Uro's CT.
I know. I'm just saying that sky bending CT is a possible counter to Yuki's one-shot techniques.

Do you guys think without the copied techniques from Sendai, Yuta can win?
It's dependent on how much weight you wanna put into the statement about Yuta being second only to Gojo in terms of unnatural abilities.
If you think that statement includes Yuki as well, then it's a wrap.
Else it's still debatable.

When Gojo was locked into the Prison Realm, he thought about Yuta as a possible person who can stop Kenjaku.
Not Yuki, not Hakari. That says a lot, even if it's about Yuta's potential.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Nothing says she has a good one. She'd definitely not have as good as Yuta. Yuta and Hakari have the best RCT imho aside from probably Gojo I guess?

They can heal in an instant. Look Kashimo fight and for Yuta look what he did to Maki.

Irrelevant, Yuta can heal this shit in an instant.
If Rika is OS she wonโ€™t heal from that

But I donโ€™t think the ball can OS something like Rika. But without intel Rika will def take good damage from that if she doesnโ€™t really protect herself.

Garuda + weight was one shotting special grade curses like paper

Seth

โ€Ž
If Rika is OS she wonโ€™t heal from that

But I donโ€™t think the ball can OS something like Rika. But without intel Rika will def take good damage from that if she doesnโ€™t really protect herself.

Garuda + weight was one shotting special grade curses like paper
Whatever. Yuki is not impressive for a Special Grade.

Yuta wins easily.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It's dependent on how much weight you wanna put into the statement about Yuta being second only to Gojo in terms of unnatural abilities.
It's unusual abilities not unnatural.

If you think that statement includes Yuki as well, then it's a wrap.
Else it's still debatable.
That entire phrase is debatable because it leaves leeway to argue that there are people who are currently stronger than Yuta but do not have such unusual abilities. Yuta himself says that Hakari on a roll is stronger than him. Had the intention been to say that Yuta is the 2nd strongest then it should have been clearly stated like that.

When Gojo was locked into the Prison Realm, he thought about Yuta as a possible person who can stop Kenjaku.
Not Yuki, not Hakari. That says a lot, even if it's about Yuta's potential.
This can also be explained with him having a connection with Geto hence Gojo saying remember who beat up that body. Or for Yuta's potential as well like you said. I think that Yuta will be stronger than both Yuki and Hakari, but according to him and the extra material he is not stronger than Hakari on a roll for now.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well yeah, Gojo slaps the other 3 special grades together lmao. Don't think anyone would contest that, but we're here tryna establish the order of the special grades.

Edit: Which gives me the idea for the next thread lol.