Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
sure it is
but against sides like Argentina who have forwards that can punish you
what you don't want to do is relinquish control for most of the game and have them attack you endlessly

its perfect when you know the opposition can't really score
suicidal otherwise.
The whole first half and second half after the 2-2 are indeed baffling from the French side.

No,thank everyone here who witness this great world cup, it would be less funny if you guys wouldn´t be around here in the thread, also thanks goes to @Peroroncino who asked me to open up this thread. Overall probably speaking for myself, but the world cup and also the thread here, it was the best experince in my life when it come to the world cups...
Thank you guys!
:cheers:
What a rollercoster this World cup was, who would've thought it would turn out to be Football's greatest tournament ever.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I seriously feel bad for Mbappé... the dude hasn't even turned 24 yet and could've had two world cups under his belt... that's like Pelé legendary level.

But alas....it wasn't meant to be.
I haven't seen a carry job like this since Messi in 2010 and Ronaldo carrying sorry ass Man U in 21. His impact is in goat territory, It's wild to say but Mbappe might be coming for the other 2 on the all time list.

AL sama

Red Haired
don't be too sad... no one can take the 2018 victory away from you (which, unlike argentina today, you managed to win by playing well, without relying on ref bias and shithousery).

most of the men who played today already are world champions. the ones who aren't still have a decent chance at it - which is more than most other players from other national teams can say about themselves
:pepecopium::pepecopium: