Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help people which are branded?
If I know they are branded. Like, let's say I pick you. Then I learn "LM's soul was (not) branded". If it was, most of the time I can get rid of it.

No idea how Usopp knew he was branded. I don't think people would know that in general. My ability wouldn't make sense if they did.

Mayuri

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Hello ~♡

My name is Mayuri and I'm here to give you the 4th Trivia Question.

I'm originally from Date a Live Movie: Mayuri's Judgement and since then I appeared in other Date a Live media.

My question for you is:

In the Light Novel, Date a Live original source material, a certain Angel in a certain scene showed "me" (Mayuri). What's the name of that Angel?

@Flower
@Charlie
@Destroya
@Lord Melkor
@Dr_Professor83
@DoctorIndigo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's not only that

It's because of something Pero said after, he said that if hinted at anything else about his character, we would all know his character, and then it clicked for me

and 3 different WUs, not just one, it's not fake
Why are you not being forthcoming with your theories when there is a plausible chance someone you believe to be town is lynched?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Thought I was going to get like a One Piece question or something.
I don't know why you would expect this. The post you had to quote to have a chance to answer the question contained Kurumi, from Date a Live. That was the hint, that the question would pertain to Date a Live. If you saw a post with Nami or whatever, then you could expect One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.