Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet when Ali said the series itself was well known I thought we'd be getting a completely different kind of question. My dumb ass wasn't really thinking things all the way through.

:zosleepy:
Date a Live is fairly popular, less so in the West I suppose, but it does have 4+ anime seasons. Most of the series that have been represented so far are what I would class as "fairly popular".
fuck

i have so much to catch up on
^This feels like scum. If I were to ISO through your posts, would I find anything I could classify as "indightful"?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ah let's talk about Date a Live :catblush:

23 Light Novel volumes

1 Movie

4 (soon to be 5) Anime Season

1 Manga

4 Visual Novels

2 spin offs - Date a Bullet and Date a Live Encore

1 game - Date a Live Spirit Pledge with around 3 million players in China alone

Date a Live is fairly popular, less so in the West I suppose, but it does have 4+ anime seasons. Most of the series that have been represented so far are what I would class as "fairly popular".
^This feels like scum. If I were to ISO through your posts, would I find anything I could classify as "indightful"?
could be, but take into consideration it's his first game apparently

Mashiro Blue

Nah not insightful

I'm truly busy, and I've been consistent with the fact scum tactics using fake excuses is something I detest more than games with Ekko and petty quarrels irrelevant to the game between players that have had bad blood anywhere

If you're town or scum (I don't know your alignment because I haven't caught up with the game), I wouldn't use my abilities to spite you if you push this

Here's something honest: you will genuinely piss me off, and any trust I had in you as town in general is gone

If you wish to ask me my opinion on things, do so
I already have said multiple times across separate forums I have to be tagged when I'm going to be MIA do to other shit

The Art of Spirit

Mashiro Blue

Lynch DP1

Mashiro Blue

Silent and Lynched

Hello players.

This is Kototi Itsuka again. I'm here to say what are the results of your votes today.

With 7 votes on Zolo he's the one that's going to be lynched. I will cut the chase and lynch our beloved Indie Hunter.

Roxy Migurdia/@Zolo has been lynched

With @Zolo death, a counter has been placed on Blood Frenzy

You are Roxy Migurdia

[Passive - Water Affinity] - Roxy's water based abilities can be reused a second time.

[Active - Water Barrier] - Protect a player for a night.
- [Torrent] - You can choose to superprotect the player instead (2-shot)

[Active - Spring of Youth] - Refill a player (2-shot)

[Active - Blessing of Water] - Amp a player's next action (1-shot)

[Active - Water Witch] - Your element is Water and as such you have the following one shots:

- Heal a status effect from a player
- Inflict the Confusion Status on a player
- Protect yourself for a cycle
- Redirect back the next action on you back to its sender, except kills.

[Active - Fluid Dome] - During the night Roxy is able to create a Dome in liquid state where she can target up to 3 players where the following effects will occur, 1 for each player (2-shot):

- Disable a player's ability to use status ailments
- Player become immune to status ailments effects for the night as well as healing of any he might have
- If a player performs an harmful action on you or any of the other two players, make them lose one of their 1-shots.

[Active - The Power of Three - The Triquetra] - You can link yourself to up to two witches of a different element than yours. Upon sucessfully completing the Triquetra, you'll combine your powers to Omega Kill a player of your choice, however your entire role will become unusable for the remainder of the cycle this ability is used (1-shot)

[Ultimate Ability - Cumulonimbus] - Locked

[Witch Race Unique Skill] - You may perform an incantation to amp your next ability at the cost of being unable to submit any actions the phase this skill is used

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
Night Phase 1 has started

You have ~20 hours to submit your actions

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nah not insightful

I'm truly busy, and I've been consistent with the fact scum tactics using fake excuses is something I detest more than games with Ekko and petty quarrels irrelevant to the game between players that have had bad blood anywhere

If you're town or scum (I don't know your alignment because I haven't caught up with the game), I wouldn't use my abilities to spite you if you push this

Here's something honest: you will genuinely piss me off, and any trust I had in you as town in general is gone

If you wish to ask me my opinion on things, do so
I already have said multiple times across separate forums I have to be tagged when I'm going to be MIA do to other shit
I'm not sure where you are going with this or what the point of it is. All I've seen from you so far is say that you are not up to date and that you don't know what's going on. There is nothing here to help me, or anyone really, read you as town.

Subs

Mashiro Blue

Mashiro Blue

Mashiro Blue

DP 2 starts

Mashiro Blue

Night of Death

Red Mafia has tried to kill ??? but it failed

Purple Mafia has superkilled Ruby Toujo/@MonochromeYoru

Milim Nava has used Aether to give priority to one of her actions and used it on Drago Nova to kill Louise/@T-Pein™ which got upgraded to a Superkill due to claiming

Milim Nava has activated Satanael "Lord of Wrath"

Kanade Tachibana has activated Heaven's Authority to use Water Barrier on ???

Kanade Tachibana used Heavenly Shield on ???

Has used Holy Sword on ???

Wendy Marvell activated Tempest Dragon on ???

Wendy Marvell activated Dragon Sensing to see who the Dragons visited tonight

Shalltear Bloodfallen activated The Great Tomb of Nazarick making ??? enter the 1st and 3rd floors and making ??? and ??? go down to the 4th Floor - Gargantua's Floor

Shalltear Bloodfallen activated True Vampire on ???

Maka Albarn activated Soul Eater on ???

Rem has activated Crush on ???

Rem has activated El Huma on ???

Rem has activated Huma

Urara Shiraishi has activated Thunderous Witch on ???

Ai Enma has activated Demon's Stare on ???

Ai Enma has activated Seeing Past on ???

Ai Enma has activated Showing Someone the Future of a Grudge on ???

Rem Galleu has activated Summon Magic and used Shadow Snake on ??? and used Rock Wan on ???

Rem Galleu has activated Kikouha Radiance Light Wave to bushdrive ??? and ???

Jibril has activated Seher on ???

.̵̜͕̪̰͓̜͗̏̒.̶͉͖̩͒̏̒̿.̸̫̺͉̳͔͌͐͜͝.̷̧̯̰̥̹͕̭̀̾͐̈.̸̮̝̝̠̪͂͂.̵̛͓̲͉̙̦̯̎͌̅͆̚͘.̴̟̼͙̅̈́͊.̶̛̣͖̺̘̻̖͇́̃̇.̷͈͉͒̃̊̌̌.̵͖͝.̶̢̟̩̤̱̞͙͆̍̋.̷̤̟̞̞̪̒͑̀̊́͐͌͜.̵̧̌͐͊͜ has activated Delusions on three WUs from the previous DP

Due to Pein and Mono's death, two counters have been placed on Blood Frenzy

With the death of Louise, Puck has returned to Emilia, powering her Spirit Arts abilities

You are Ruby Toujo

[Passive - Roots of the Earth] - Any Status Effects that you are afflicted with, you'll gain it as a 1-shot.

[Active - Raven] - Transform yourself into a Crow to watch a player of your choice (NP only)

[Active - Vine Binding] - Disable an active ability from a player for the cycle (3-shot)

[Active - Yggdrasil's Polen] - Disable a passive ability from a player for a cycle (2-shot)

[Active - Earth Vibrations] - Ruby Toujo can feel the vibrations of the Earth and know who visited her in the phase (1-shot) (NP only)

[Active - Earth Witch] - Your Element is Earth, as such you have the following one-shots:

- Inflict the Bleed status on a player
- Heal a status effect from a player
- Redirect the next status ailment to another player.

[The Power of Three - The Triquetra] - You can link yourself to up to two witches of a different element than yours. Upon sucessfully completing the Triquetra, you'll combine your powers to Omega Kill a player of your choice, however your entire role will become unusable for the remainder of the cycle this ability is used (1-shot)

[Ultimate Ability - Seraphic Feathers] - Locked

[Witch Race Unique Skill] - You may perform an incantation to amp your next ability at the cost of being unable to submit any actions the phase this skill is used.

You are Louise Françoise le Blanc de la Vallière

[Passive - Void affinity] - Louise only has affinity towards Void Magic, and as such she has no element. However as far as the Triqueta is concerned, Louise can be part of any elemental combination of the Triqueta, regardless of whatever element the other two witches might have.

[Active - Void Magic] - Louise's affinity magic, which is the reason she has poor affinity to all other types of Magic. Louise can use one of the following abilities per phase:
[Explosion] - Destroy the next 2 harmful actions
[Dispel] - Cure two players of any status ailments they might have
[Illusion] - Cast an illusion on a player making their next action fail.
[Teleport] - Dodge the next action on you, except kills.
[World Door] - Find one of the witches in the game.

[Active - The Familiar of Zero] - Summon Gandálfr and gain access to the following one-shots:

- Redirect the next action performed on you.
- Inflict the Confusion status on a player
- Roleblock a player in the NP
- Track a player in the NP

[Active - The Power of Three - The Triquetra] - You can link yourself to up to two witches of a different element than yours. Upon sucessfully completing the Triquetra, you'll combine your powers to Omega Kill a player of your choice, however your entire role will become unusable for the remainder of the cycle this ability is used (1-shot)

[Ultimate Ability - The End and the Beginning] - Locked

[Witch Race Unique Skill] - You may perform an incantation to amp your next ability at the cost of being unable to submit any actions the phase this skill is used

DP2 has started

You have ~48h to discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.