Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters
Ronaldo and Messi playing at a solid level for this long is not appreciated enough.
Idk man, never known someone impđy otherwise

They maintained a high goal scoring level for a decade +, and were in the goat conversation the whole time

It's just that it's impossible to appreciate that enough since now we as fans are spoiled for unreal goal conversion stats and crazy consistent form from players.

Bogard

You can't win
My dad says the same

didn't manage his body well
and injuries took its toll.

Ronaldo and Messi playing at a solid level for this long is not appreciated enough.
He was a complete player in everything, speed, dribble, technique, control, versatile on both feet, head, finishing, everything

I think his mistake was going in Italy at the time of the "catenaccio" ith everyone aiming at putting him down due to his dangerosity and technique and it's where his injury struggle started and despite this he won 2 world cups, went into the final in the third one, won 2 ballon d'or and so on

Idk man, never known someone impđy otherwise

They maintained a high goal scoring level for a decade +, and were in the goat conversation the whole time

It's just that it's impossible to appreciate that enough since now we as fans are spoiled for unreal goal conversion stats and crazy consistent form from players.
I see this in tennis too
nadal , novak , fed fans are always going at the other player
but unlike other tennis greats they played well into their thirties and still dominating the younger generation out of their peak. head and shoulders clear.

you won't realize how great these players are till they retire so even as someone that didn't enjoy when Messi won, esp after seeing what hes done in this World Cup at the age of 35 ,I have to admit , this is likely the greatest player I have ever watched.