Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Average edgelord G5 fans:

Average Toon Force G5 enjoyers:
The edgy Gear 5 fanarts were always trash and I'm glad that Oda did what he did because its infinitely better than anything the fans came up with.

My only qualm is that there was absolutely zero mention of Nika up until the final act of wano. It would have been nice if maybe in Skypiea, there were more hints concerning Nika. Or maybe in Zou or Green bit we heard something about it.

If G5 Luffy can pull goggles out of his hair, does that mean he has that invisible magic bag ability that cartoon characters have? Where he can just pull anything out of his hair?

That's kinda rad, ngl. It would be pretty funny if we saw him pull a giant mallet and club Kizaru over the head with it. Or maybe pull out a mirror to deflect a laser beam.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The edgy Gear 5 fanarts were always trash and I'm glad that Oda did what he did because its infinitely better than anything the fans came up with.

My only qualm is that there was absolutely zero mention of Nika up until the final act of wano. It would have been nice if maybe in Skypiea, there were more hints concerning Nika. Or maybe in Zou or Green bit we heard something about it.
Some of the G5 fanarts were fucking wild and too crazy but Nika makes Luffy look like a retarded kid.

He should look a bit older.

I always imagined G5 to be something like Luffy was in Udon but with Gear 4 coating/tats or whatever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.